Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Only the 27->28 update is available right now. You will need to wait if you need the full or compressed version.
There is a compressed version posted earlier here that works just fine. It is on page 103

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
After/during the Maie scene in the update the game just crashes and if i ignore it all i get for the rest of the update is black screen with red text saying image not found over and over again
It happens the same for me (i downloaded the full game, as i ever do) and when i ignore the error i just get the black screen with dialogues and the legend at the up left corner saying is missing images, i try downloading the update only, but they are just script files, no new images at all.

Ok. i look carefully the update and not scripts and it work fine with it.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I fixed my black screen image not found issue

I had originally downloaded the full game and it was causing that issue for some reason then i downloaded just the update file and replaced the other files with it and it fixed the issue

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Miyuki asked the mc what allies the organization recommended but I sided with the gorgons...

In the last update, the MC was summoned to the association because his house was challenged. When it was over, he was given a message that several houses or people wanted to meet with him

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
In the last update, the MC was summoned to the association because his house was challenged. When it was over, he was given a message that several houses or people wanted to meet with him
I never met with anyone except Gillian and she didn't mention anything specific then I just took the orc home.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The boozing rowdy trolls Bruce and Wayne really made me laugh.
Great job again with small details like that.

Talothral I get a message about you coding when you're tired. It is asking me about Bruce. Did I agree?

Well, I chose "raincheck". I don't know if that is agreeing or not.
Yes, it is. Raincheck is your average 'merican figurative language for agreeing to something but for another time.
I believe it's from when games (as in sport) couldn't be held due to bad weather and the organizers
gave out vouchers for another date.

Don't quote me on that though since I ain't neither a native speaker nor american.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
After/during the Maie scene in the update the game just crashes and if i ignore it all i get for the rest of the update is black screen with red text saying image not found over and over again
It happens the same for me (i downloaded the full game, as i ever do) and when i ignore the error i just get the black screen with dialogues and the legend at the up left corner saying is missing images, i try downloading the update only, but they are just script files, no new images at all.

Ok. i look carefully the update and not scripts and it work fine with it.
The update consists of 4 files:
  • Day28.rpa <= Contains the images for the update.
  • scripts.rpa <= Contains the updated script files.
  • gui.rpa <= contains the GUI files.
  • images.rpa <= Contains miscellaneous images.
All 4 rpa's needs to be present, and the old scripts.rpa, gui.rpa and images.rpa needs to be overwriten.

Was the usage of the name Melanthios a reference to Odyssey or just a coincidence? It took me a while to remember where I've heard this name before.
Random name generator strikes again...

Huh did not expect that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's just a way of honoring the ancestry. Mixing the lineages happened way before, it's just that the "old blood" awakened with the MC. It is a bit similar situation as with Dagna, her Titan heritage was dormant for centuries until the right combination of genes happened.

Miyuki asked the mc what allies the organization recommended but I sided with the gorgons...
Gillian gave you two scrolls containing information about two organizations wanting to meet the MC for a potential "alliance", you will meet both individuals from their respective organizations in 0.29.0.

Talothral I get a message about you coding when you're tired. It is asking me about Bruce. Did I agree?

Well, I chose "raincheck". I don't know if that is agreeing or not.
Although it was answered already. Yes, "raincheck" means agreeing to do something later.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe is because the download of the full game by Nopy it is the version 0.27? or at least thats the directory name (and now i notice it, also is the rar file) and on that i dumped the multimod, once i updated problem solved

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, though it would still feel more right if y'all would wait for the Dev to post the update on this game, since the Dev is connected with F95 Zone, I was told unlike the last release, the leak was bug free, so since ShaddyModda had the mod, went with the 0.28.0, and now that I finished that, once again, caught up with the Dev.

Anyways, thank you so much for this update, been enjoying this game.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, though it would still feel more right if y'all would wait for the Dev to post the update on this game, since the Dev is connected with F95 Zone, I was told unlike the last release, the leak was bug free, so since ShaddyModda had the mod, went with the 0.28.0, and now that I finished that, once again, caught up with the Dev.

Anyways, thank you so much for this update, been enjoying this game.
It's the visage of the patron goddess of the temple, and just showing that she was pleased with the result.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Why am I getting an "Image day 26" and every other render following, not found message?
I am using the multi-mod with it and have not had an issue until right now, AND the mod developer is one I trust for every other game he has created them for, so I doubt that is the problem.
How do I solve this?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Why am I getting an "Image day 26" and every other render following, not found message?
I am using the multi-mod with it and have not had an issue until right now, AND the mod developer is one I trust for every other game he has created them for, so I doubt that is the problem.
How do I solve this?
You are missing Day26.rpa from the /game folder, simple as that. Redownload the 0.27.0.

Let me put it this clear. The leaked update was only from 0.27.0 to 0.28.0, so it will only contain the files necessary for day 28, every other file, such as the images to previous days is in the full download at the moment. Any older version than 0.27.0 will have images missing if the update only is applied.

The mod contains the script files, obviously, it will allow the continuation despite the missing images so it is working correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Not sure what's going on, but this happened when the "actor" MAIE and the MC sex scene, "ignore" the next left the GN with no images displayed, the dialogue still shows, just the "image not found" "280003" and so on...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day28.rpy", line 10, in script
    if BruceCheck == False and BruceDrinks == True:
  File "game/day28.rpy", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'BruceCheck' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\ Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.27.0
Wed Sep 01 06:41:34 2021

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Not sure what's going on, but this happened when the "actor" MAIE and the MC sex scene, "ignore" the next left the GN with no images displayed, the dialogue still shows, just the "image not found" "280003" and so on...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\ Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Sorcerer-pc_0270\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.27.0
Wed Sep 01 06:41:34 2021
Let me guess, you downloaded the full game and applied the latest mod? The full download from here is version 0.27.0 the mod is for version 0.28.0.

So what you need to do is to download the "update only" and extract it, and put the resulting .rpa (day28.rpa, scripts.rpa, gui.rpa and images.rpa) files to the 0.27.0 /game folder, overwriting the files it needs. And preferably reapply the mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes