Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just curious dev. Any thing with Ms. Sinclair and the Scottish lassie in the future if on the Gorgon path? They do seem to like the MC a bit.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Let me guess, you downloaded the full game and applied the latest mod? The full download from here is version 0.27.0 the mod is for version 0.28.0.

So what you need to do is to download the "update only" and extract it, and put the resulting .rpa (day28.rpa, scripts.rpa, gui.rpa and images.rpa) files to the 0.27.0 /game folder, overwriting the files it needs. And preferably reapply the mod.

Thanks

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I gave up of the game because I wasn't a big fan of the MC at the beginning because it was very similar to the WVM MC where the guy gets women easily and he's practically a god. I like when the MC is the most badass in the scene, but I like that he has some smacks and challenges, at the beginning of the game it didn't encourage me to play, so I stayed about 5 updates without downloading, but it gave me a desire to test and I can to say that the story has improved a little bit and the MC is no longer almost a god. I fell in love with Sabrina for me one of the most beautiful and cool characters, of course there are others too, but Sabrina captivated me more, I'm also having a kink in the gorgons I wish I could have sex with them when they were in full gorgon mode, I'm loving it story so far because the Li's are very beautiful and the story is very good. I only have one complaint regarding the size of the game 5GB and a lot for a game where the animations are static, I was wondering if the Dev could reduce the size of the images a little, as it is too big for this game, but other than that the game is perfect.
Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
love the oger with each update we learn more about the MC and with constant updates of this game being fairly short but keeping with the action and story, I look forward to each update.

Reactions: b3488c87

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Mc is a cambion. had to look it up since Jinn's are demons not gods or angels. We pretty much are playing as the Anti-Christ which is pretty funny.

ooh-lucifer-morningstar.gif

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Mc is a cambion. had to look it up since Jinn's are demons not gods or angels. We pretty much are playing as the Anti-Christ which is pretty funny.
Actually, no, being a cambion would require him being a half-breed, which he isn't as both of his parents were human, not stated though, but you know, just letting people know. Whatever his abilities are, is due to his bloodline, and the dormant abilities within the bloodline awakening (think of pathfinder sorcerers or dnd sorcerers for that matter, and similar vein as Dagna has her titanic appearance).

So when Cieraed (the dragonkin) said: "Until we meet again, son of Ifrit", it isn't about the MC being a literal son of an Ifrit, but a way to honoring the ancestral bloodline. As in "Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon", and which could be put as "Arthur the Third, of the blood of Pendragon" if it would be far enough down the lineage.

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
A few thoughts from me:
  • Characters (mostly the protagonist) sometimes ask questions and reply to them with a single word. This feels unnatural, robotic, and sometimes rude. Being emotionally detached doesn't mean Alexander can't be a gentleman! ;) Adding even a few words could be helpful (e.g. Z:"You have another delivery." A:"Location?" vs. A:"Okay, what's the location?")
  • Sex scenes could benefit from some dirty talk or more positions and angles, they aren't all that exciting on their own.
  • Was that a new lighting in the newest update? The home scenes looked really nice. Are you going to remake the previous renders?
Enjoying the story so far, keep up the good work! Hoping for more weird allies and women to bang! :cool:
PS: fingers crossed for some preg content with the main cast before the game's "final act".

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hi dev. Will you be posting the full v0.28 here? I saw the mega link for the public release but I cannot download a file of that size without paying. The pandemic hit some us hard...can't afford that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi dev. Will you be posting the full v0.28 here? I saw the mega link for the public release but I cannot download a file of that size without paying. The pandemic hit some us hard...can't afford that.
The Compressed version on the Op is only a bit over a GB (1.6GB). And it is version 28. Quality is plenty good also.
Sorcerer [v0.28.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB: MEGA -

Reactions: Hornyowl

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Waited to play this game till it was well established. Glad I played it. Good story. Hopefully updates are of good size and come out in decent time. 2 to 3 months or less

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
No they cap the speed instead ^^ (which in my case is more annoying)
I've never had that issue to be honest. Nopy is the main one I use for anything over 1Gb...and its fast (for us in this part of the world)...v0.28 (full) took about a minute and 30 sec to download. Under 1Gb I can use Mega with out any issues for the most part. For me, Nopy's Server 2 acts up from time to time, but if I wait a while, it sorts itself out.

Reactions: Blaisdale

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I've never had that issue to be honest. Nopy is the main one I use for anything over 1Gb...and its fast (for us in this part of the world)...v0.28 (full) took about a minute and 30 sec to download. Under 1Gb I can use Mega with out any issues for the most part. For me, Nopy's Server 2 acts up from time to time, but if I wait a while, it sorts itself out.
I Don't know what "this part of the world is" so no comment on that ^^
0.29 is on it's way though, patchnotes are on the Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes