Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
For some of ya, either dont check the patreon or are on discord.

So... yeah I was supposed to put this up yesterday with the changelog or the release but I forgot. So here it is now.

So yeah I made a movie poster to help promote the game and updates so you get to see it around probably, or you can spread it around if you wish. Although I need to have a chat with the faerie dragon for being semi ethereal and allowing the feathers poke through...

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
GREAT STORY! Truly enjoying the way your treating the characters. BUT, after i downloaded version 28, and picked up the game from day 27, I am not showing any images. The dialogue is there but no pictures/images. Restarted the story from day 1 and the same results - no images for day 28. Got WIN 7 still. Is it just me or did I do something??

Appreciate any help. Enjoying the story and characters!!

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
GREAT STORY! Truly enjoying the way your treating the characters. BUT, after i downloaded version 28, and picked up the game from day 27, I am not showing any images. The dialogue is there but no pictures/images. Restarted the story from day 1 and the same results - no images for day 28. Got WIN 7 still. Is it just me or did I do something??

Appreciate any help. Enjoying the story and characters!!
OOPs- should have looked a page before.. I'll try to do the reloading. Thanks!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Waited to play this game till it was well established. Glad I played it. Good story. Hopefully updates are of good size and come out in decent time. 2 to 3 months or less

Try updates that come out every 3 weeks give or take. Some are longer than others, but they tend to not be short

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a father now, already has 2 kids with awesome bombshells of strong lineages.
MC has a wife, awesome faery babe who heals him of all the hurt.
MC is the father of fantastic flowers the talk of faery world ... his deeds are already legendary.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631533512186.png

Some father-daughter "quality" time with coffee and cigarettes... in the middle of an ocean. Yeah the quality is in quotes because you know how it goes, parents being worried, and the kids getting annoyed for them asking questions they don't want to answer. And yes, that's Susan's dad, his name is Steve. And why they are in the middle of an ocean in old boat? Well have to wait for that answer ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631533892428.png

Changelog 0.29.0

Well then I did stuff and it's soon time to release it. Doing the final build and then quick run through the update, then it is upload time!
Changelog 0.29.0
  • Day 29 implemented.
  • 279 renders.
  • Grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, ShaddyModda, Orion777, and Uncle Sam)
Yeah, only 279 renders, didn't need to do lot of variations from previous days so that cuts the render count down, still length wise it should be same as always, give or take. I'm really bad at judging the length as I remember the dialogue from the images and first word of each line. Anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The caption on the top of page 1 says, V0.29 but the downloads all say v0.28, where is version 29? Ah, I see, update only.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.29.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.65 GB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can't help but feel disappointed. Spent months having Gertrud teased and then he just ... leaves.

I'd been waiting for that one and nothing.
Patience young grasshopper, she isn't that easy. I can tell you that it's on day 31 and it is a fairly long scene involving her. Actually, I went and checked, the scene involving her is 1/4th of that day's script, after event with Zoey.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Patience young grasshopper, she isn't that easy. I can tell you that it's on day 31 and it is a fairly long scene involving her. Actually, I went and checked, the scene involving her is 1/4th of that day's script, after event with Zoey.
Ooooh, there is more.

I thought that was going to be it for her.

I shall get back in my corner, thanks hun.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes