Feb 26, 2020
if you look at the downloads the first one says for 0.28 and the third one is update only so down load it extract it then put everything in the game folder of 0.28 and it will turn into 0.29 when you load the game

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
1631604752298.png

i love this game!

The story that continues to be told here every fortnight is just great.

There really aren't many games here (actually only three for me) whose story is told in such an exciting way and whose continuation I wait for as eagerly as here.

his last game was already good, but here the developer has surpassed himself in my opinion.
More exciting than any series on Netflix! ;)

1631605642688.png

It made me laugh so much! :D

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.29.0, figured when Shaddy posted the mod update, this update only must have been bug free, and sure enough, no problems catching up again with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release to see where this goes. Thank you so very much for this game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Great game, well written story, bit of a shame that you need multiple playthroughs to see all the content, I prefer the fully linear approach, but whatever.

I do wish that for the sex scenes there was a bit more text. Some games go way too far in the text direction, but having only animations also feels weird. Otherwise, keep going dev, this is looking good.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Best image yet:D:LOL:
I just might be able to make it... better? >.>

Just finished 0.29.0, figured when Shaddy posted the mod update, this update only must have been bug free, and sure enough, no problems catching up again with the Dev.

Enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release to see where this goes. Thank you so very much for this game.
You've met her before, potentially on day 20 ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'm actually surprised that anyone noticed it besides me but its also not the first time she does something to this imp. :LUL:
I like hiding things in renders, in some of them anyway.

Some don't really have meaning beyond what it is, some are put there to give a bit of a laugh, like Maie and the imp. Some might have a bit deeper meaning, and some might be just a nod to something that was said in here, patreon, or on discord. Be it a random pickle or eyes watching from the shadows.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I like hiding things in renders, in some of them anyway.

Some don't really have meaning beyond what it is, some are put there to give a bit of a laugh, like Maie and the imp. Some might have a bit deeper meaning, and some might be just a nod to something that was said in here, patreon, or on discord. Be it a random pickle or eyes watching from the shadows.
Yeah i thought you did it for these reasons and i hope there are more than just a handful of people who notice them.

Aug 15, 2021
I'm so torn right now.
On one hand, I appreciate Talothral getting updates out and pushing the story along. On the other hand Day 29 was so short, it's almost more of a tease to get that single day update than waiting for a larger bite.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I'm so torn right now.
On one hand, I appreciate Talothral getting updates out and pushing the story along. On the other hand Day 29 was so short, it's almost more of a tease to get that single day update than waiting for a larger bite.
The funny thing with that is that it's almost the same size as all the previous updates unless

Reactions: RedPandaExpress
Aug 15, 2021
The funny thing with that is that it's almost the same size as all the previous updates unless

I started two updates ago and last update seemed to have more. That may just be due to what was going on that day. Still, what content there was in this one was pretty good, especially for continuing the world building for the game.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone notice that although 29 is out, the links show 28 and same as download although Shadda has Mod 29? Am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes