Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Wanted to know we will only receive the 29th update when dev releases the 30th update? I don't know how the game update works here on the site.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Wanted to know we will only receive the 29th update when dev releases the 30th update? I don't know how the game update works here on the site.
No it never works that way. public release of 0.29 should be during next weekend, 0.30 will still be at least a week off then. Build cycle is pretty much every 2 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: whichone

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
And to get the day 20 scene, a lot of choices you make on day 10 and after regarding the gorgons are the key, since there are no mistakes to be made or it will cost the MC's life, or would if Maera would allow it to get that far.
I love this game, btut some of the choices are quite tricky. I missed all the Mei scenes because I didn't
throw the knife. I thought it would make me look unhinged.

And now somehow I've missed the Gorgon scenes. I was waiting for that :cool:.

Every decision with the Gorgons has been, it seems to me, the correct one, but obviously I missed something. Any tricky choices I missed to get on the hot Gorgon loving path?

Reactions: Talothral

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy this game. So many layers and different characters. Very well written story and it seems the dev is quite knowledgeable with the content. I'm looking forward to future releases.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I love this game, btut some of the choices are quite tricky. I missed all the Mei scenes because I didn't
throw the knife. I thought it would make me look unhinged.

And now somehow I've missed the Gorgon scenes. I was waiting for that :cool:.

Every decision with the Gorgons has been, it seems to me, the correct one, but obviously I missed something. Any tricky choices I missed to get on the hot Gorgon loving path?
Gorgon stuff in spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, bit sleep-deprived, but there are the answers.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Yes, either spend about 5 minutes to download and install the update, or you use the compressed version, or you pay the dev money, or you have to wait until the 23rd of September. Then 0.29 becomes public.

Reactions: Burgh917

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Did we get more Li in the past few updates? I hope we did! Hope she's there's a lot more of her in the future because she's easily top 3 material. She's short, she's sweet, smoking hot and she can bake me cookies and tell me stories. I have a few connections with the reptilian(Gorgon) ruling elite and I am not afraid to use those contacts if something bad happens to her. I also might or might not have an altar dedicated for the beautiful wise old Queen.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Did we get more Li in the past few updates? I hope we did! Hope she's there's a lot more of her in the future because she's easily top 3 material. She's short, she's sweet, smoking hot and she can bake me cookies and tell me stories. I have a few connections with the reptilian(Gorgon) ruling elite and I am not afraid to use those contacts if something bad happens to her. I also might or might not have an altar dedicated for the beautiful wise old Queen.
Li is the only character in this game so far that I am not interested in. I rather bake my own cookies.

To each his own, but I personally stay far away from any geriatric content.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Li is the only character in this game so far that I am not interested in. I rather bake my own cookies.

To each his own, but I personally stay far away from any geriatric content.
Yeah I get you. I'm not super into the little fairies characters. GILFs are rather underappreciated and with all the other options I don't see why there can't be a nice route dedicated to Li. Maybe it's because she's short and looks hot handing his big dick.
I love Miyuki, she's my favorite. Pretty much all the girls are likable.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I am glad they offer Li content, and I watched a few of her scenes, just for the fun of it, but it didn't really grab me like with the others characters. But, glad you found something you like.

Yea, the fairies are more humorous to me, than anything else. But it's a fun addition.

That is one of the things I love about Sorcerer. Something for everyone. And you are right Miyuki is practically the perfect LI in every way. The only issue I have is that she is too perfect. Maybe the dev should give her an odd quirk or two, so she seems like a real woman, haha.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Faerie is your wife ... faerie dragon is your life force,
like the gun turned to sword of your soul,
they are part of you, they are most intimate part of you ...
Bask in their tender love and care!
Yeah I get you. I'm not super into the little fairies characters. GILFs are rather underappreciated and with all the other options I don't see why there can't be a nice route dedicated to Li. Maybe it's because she's short and looks hot handing his big dick.
I love Miyuki, she's my favorite. Pretty much all the girls are likable.
Don't get me wrong, I am glad they offer Li content, and I watched a few of her scenes, just for the fun of it, but it didn't really grab me like with the others characters. But, glad you found something you like.

Yea, the fairies are more humorous to me, than anything else. But it's a fun addition.

That is one of the things I love about Sorcerer. Something for everyone. And you are right Miyuki is practically the perfect LI in every way. The only issue I have is that she is too perfect. Maybe the dev should give her an odd quirk or two, so she seems like a real woman, haha.

Jun 1, 2020
How far along are we into the story? Is the end 1.0 version so we are 29% done, or does the versions have no meaning? I am curious. I love this game. The story is good and was wondering if it is going to end soon because it feels like we are approaching a main plot point to be finished. I am not asking to rush or anything, just curious on are we half done, almost done, or are we still just in the beginning.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
How far along are we into the story? Is the end 1.0 version so we are 29% done, or does the versions have no meaning? I am curious. I love this game. The story is good and was wondering if it is going to end soon because it feels like we are approaching a main plot point to be finished. I am not asking to rush or anything, just curious on are we half done, almost done, or are we still just in the beginning.
we're on day 29.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes