Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
let nos.jpg

Yes, my dear handsome work buddy - I love girls and treat them well.

let no.jpg

That is the spirit! I will be looking forward to that day.

• Haha
Reactions: timpo

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
So I got a high Risk Heuristic Virus Warning when I tried to unzip the file .. Anyone else get that ?? OO

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.30.0] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 5,83 GB / 1,56 GB - Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 1,54 GB - Sorcerer-v0.30.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - - Up2Share

Download (Mac): Workupload - - Up2Share

Update Only [v0.29.0 to v0.30.0]

Original / Compressed Size: 341 MB / 94 MB - Sorcerer-Update-v0.30.0-crunched.7z

Download (Update Only):
- - MediaFire

Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Quick question. Does anyone know how to get this scene?

22.PNG

I was checking the scene gallery from Shaddy's mod and this is the only one I haven't seen in game. Hell I don't even recognize this "Woman".

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
No worries there, that was the only one which really stood out to me anyway. For juggling a daytime job on top of this project, that's one heck of a job. Get some rest!
I only correct the script, everything else is Tal's work :) thanks for the sentiment though.

Quick question. Does anyone know how to get this scene?

View attachment 1430029

I was checking the scene gallery from Shaddy's mod and this is the only one I haven't seen in game. Hell I don't even recognize this "Woman".
Don't choose Orianna during the talks at the Association.

Reactions: v1900

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Might have stumbled across a minor continuity error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just asked Tal about this on discord;
Talothral — Today at 00:34
That's fixed
As said the text hasn't been proofread and there were so many edits to the file that some things slipped by, the original text was different than what ended in the game

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Another great update.

I would love to see the outline/story board that Talothral has for this. Bet it looks like spaghetti

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
It is a spiderweb of insanity that will drive the uninitiated insane upon looking at it...

You responded before I fixed my mistake with your name. You are fast.

If it is anything like some of the books I have written, I can just imagine

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wait a moment! Did the frog chieftain hand some kind of date rape drug to the MC
with the words that it's "good for parties too"? :LOL:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Wait a moment! Did the frog chieftain hand some kind of date rape drug to the MC

I did not take it as a date rape per se, more of an incapacitate thing. I took it that they would still be awake, but unable to do anything. I think date rape drugs puts the people to sleep. But I could be wrong on that.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I did not take it as a date rape per se, more of an incapacitate thing. I took it that they would still be awake, but unable to do anything. I think date rape drugs puts the people to sleep. But I could be wrong on that.
Hallucinogenic... you know, the whole "licking the toad" to get high? So it is a bit of tongue in cheek of that...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never seen a women looking so hot holding a hammer.

On the other end of the scale you have this woman that can barely wield a normal hammer.

I wish that was a joke ... tried to hang a picture frame once, just needed to nail the little hanger to the wall.... I must have hit that thing 20 times and it had barely moved. I wouldn't mind but it was a plaster wall, my sisters fella did it in 2 hits.

Such a wuss.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
By the way, I have like one more question/request to the dev, thanks for the update btw, it was good as usual.

I do hope that there will be some actual pregnancy sex scenes later on, whenever that happens in the story, since so many games bait the fuck out of that, only to cheaply throw in a couple of lines at the end, or a few stills to indicate that it's there. Not saying I expect that here, but I've been burned a lot before. Even the genuinely good games do this sometimes (Once in a Lifetime :c), which is why ones that follow through on the tag, (Peasant's Quest and Sisterly Lust are the obvious examples) are so exceptional.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes