Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I did not take it as a date rape per se, more of an incapacitate thing. I took it that they would still be awake, but unable to do anything. I think date rape drugs puts the people to sleep. But I could be wrong on that.
That would make it a perfect rape drug though.

Hallucinogenic... you know, the whole "licking the toad" to get high? So it is a bit of tongue in cheek of that...
Yeah, I got that and found it great, just they text says "become useless" aaaaannnd
I just wanted to make joke. Not that date rape is joking matter mind you and
I am old enough to know a time when prosecutors and police would do jack shit
about it because the victim willing went on that date....

So all in all. Bad joke. I apologize.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Almost 6GB ? This game is getting BIG !
I wish there was a way to download only the update.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Almost 6GB ? This game is getting BIG !
I wish there was a way to download only the update.
Not sure if you're trolling, but if not..." Update Only" is on the list of download options on the main page, and has been for last many, many updates.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Not sure if you're trolling, but if not..." Update Only" is on the list of download options on the main page, and has been for last many, many updates.
OMG ! I genuinely didn't see it. I'm blind.
Oh well, my download is already 90% complete so... yup

• Haha
Reactions: Termax

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Never seen a women looking so hot holding a hammer.

On the other end of the scale you have this woman that can barely wield a normal hammer.

I wish that was a joke ... tried to hang a picture frame once, just needed to nail the little hanger to the wall.... I must have hit that thing 20 times and it had barely moved. I wouldn't mind but it was a plaster wall, my sisters fella did it in 2 hits.

Such a wuss.
I'm not sure should I thank you for causing the following image to form in my head, or apologize for it... and jpg compression makes things a tad blurry ah well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I have like one more question/request to the dev, thanks for the update btw, it was good as usual.

I do hope that there will be some actual pregnancy sex scenes later on, whenever that happens in the story, since so many games bait the fuck out of that, only to cheaply throw in a couple of lines at the end, or a few stills to indicate that it's there. Not saying I expect that here, but I've been burned a lot before. Even the genuinely good games do this sometimes (Once in a Lifetime :c), which is why ones that follow through on the tag, (Peasant's Quest and Sisterly Lust are the obvious examples) are so exceptional.
It's mostly a timing issue, as the bulk of the story happens within 40 days time frame so in normal circumstances that wouldn't be possible to show. That being said, it isn't like I haven't already done one such scene as shown above.

And yes there is a plan to have an actual scene(s) in the "epilogue" part, not just lip service and one or two images. Just not with every possible partner... there are a lot of them. Yeah...

That would make it a perfect rape drug though.

Yeah, I got that and found it great, just they text says "become useless" aaaaannnd
I just wanted to make joke. Not that date rape is joking matter mind you and
I am old enough to know a time when prosecutors and police would do jack shit
about it because the victim willing went on that date....

So all in all. Bad joke. I apologize.
No need to apologize, it was late and it makes me miss things ;)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm not sure should I thank you for causing the following image to form in my head, or apologize for it... and jpg compression makes things a tad blurry ah well...

It's mostly a timing issue, as the bulk of the story happens within 40 days time frame so in normal circumstances that wouldn't be possible to show. That being said, it isn't like I haven't already done one such scene as shown above.

And yes there is a plan to have an actual scene(s) in the "epilogue" part, not just lip service and one or two images. Just not with every possible partner... there are a lot of them. Yeah...

No need to apologize, it was late and it makes me miss things ;)
Well, I did say whenever. So I know it won't be for a while and I don't mind it, but if there's going to be disappointment, better cut to it early. Not in this situation clearly, which I thank you for.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.30.0, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

Enjoying this game. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be awaiting for the next release.

Reactions: Talothral

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I've noticed some of those little things going on in the background, I love them.
Yeah, they are marvelous. Sometimes it's the imp, sometimes it's the familiars, and in addition to give a touch of humor, they also add so much depth to the story.

By example, we saw Sabrina's familiar before her awakening ; hmm, started two or three episodes before, if I remember correctly. But it was subtle enough to make the player wonder if it was hers or a possible threat. Yet, it was a good introduction. Her having some abilities doesn't came from nowhere, we had this clue beforehand.
And, you who don't like characters that are just waiting for the MC to interact with them, you now know what Maie do of her free time ; she have fun while keeping MC's back safe ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's deff in my top 5.

Not gonna rank them all because the MC is a bit of a man slut and bangs anything with a hole .... not that I blame him. If I was a man and I got put in that position i'd do the same thing ..... hopefully with less mortal danger though.

Susan gets top spot. She's awesome, I love her.

My second and third are quite shallow pics but i'm a simple girl with simple likes and muscle women are hot.

Second is Dagna. To be fair she is a great character but she is, without a doubt, the single hottest muscle girl to grace a VN. For years my top all time fave girl has been Jenna from Personal Trainer but Dagna jumped into joint first. I can't oust Jenna from the spot because she's also an awesome character but they can share.

Third is Kiri. Also the reason for my "strategic" pick of making Demon Hunters my main..... she's a hot as fuck girl packed with biceps and abs. One way to confuse a lesbian so she doesn't know whether to tongue those abs or the pussy first. Such a tough decision.

Aya because she's gorgeous and an awesome character. Didn't like her at first but damn did she grow on me.

Maie because she's funny, adorable and sexy. She also doubles as best wife.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes