Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm going to drop this here as well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I'm probably going to start rendering the scene with Gertrud over the weekend so it's coming sooner than later now. Well right after I get the scene with Zoey done.

I like unique models. And fantasy, be it urban or the regular with elves and things, or sci-fi allows stepping out of the usual "yet another human" box. Whether people like them or not doesn't really prevent me from making scenes with them. That's why there will be the option to decline. So can expect the unusual stuff to continue.
Is he an evil Djinn or she is all like "oh, look, he has a face .... i'mma gonna punch it"?

View attachment 1436862
The gauntlet has been thrown! You just gonna take that My Queen!?
I like Wolf, we have a few of the same women in some games marked down.

I like to let him think he has them while they come to me all "Ava with your tongue of an oral Goddess, you give us orgasms he could only dream of"....

And i'm all "girls, please ..... praise me more".

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text I put up with it in discord was: "The Genie had an offer he thought Gertrud wouldn't refuse... he was wrong." So bit both?

To be fair, I was in a mood to render Gertrud as my "daily motivational render" and needed to test the new djinn/genie asset I bought the other day. So ended up with Gertrud beating the shit out of djinn for inappropriate suggestions.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like Wolf, we have a few of the same women in some games marked down.

I like to let him think he has them while they come to me all "Ava with your tongue of an oral Goddess, you give us orgasms he could only dream of"....

And i'm all "girls, please ..... praise me more".
That, could very well be true. However, I was trained by a bisexual woman back when I was in college. I'm sure she didn't teach me all of her tricks, but, I've picked up a lot of tricks over the years. If there's something enjoy almost as much as anal, it would be giving oral to my women.

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
Hi there, this happened after the mc fucks miyuki at day 29
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day29.rpy", line 1291, in script
if renpy. ("day30") and renpy.has_image("300001"):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day29.rpy, line 1291)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.30.0
Tue Oct 05 00:28:59 2021
```

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hi there, this happened after the mc fucks miyuki at day 29
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-v0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.30.0
Tue Oct 05 00:28:59 2021
```
You are using the walkthrough mod. I notified Shaddy about the problem. In meanwhile, extract the two files from the attached fix to the /game folder and overwrite the files. Should fix it.

EDIT: The mod has been updated, no need for the quick fix anymore. Anyone else runs to the problem update the mod.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Any chances for a full on orgie with just the MC and all the gorgons? Would definitely want to add all of them to the harem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all sistas, gorgeous sinners punished for their indiscretions.
they would need more souls and MC is still one short 4 Tamara
Any chances for a full on orgie with just the MC and all the gorgons? Would definitely want to add all of them to the harem.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
Talothral
Sorcerer deserves the romance tag.

Stories with romance are, on average, deeper and more well-structured than stories without, so I watch the Romance tag closest. I'd love to see this game added to that. And there are at least two other folks in the past who've suggested it in this thread (I did a search because I couldn't remember if I've suggested it).

These tags are probably a lot better than vaginal sex and handjob which this game has. Do people actually look for those?

Really enjoying the game's depth of character.
lol romance is last tag this game needs ( Religion , Superpowers needed ) almost every girl wants mc how does that make it romance

site definition for tag
  • Romance [Used when elements such as romance, seduction are heavily present.]
did i miss a part of the game where u must convince one of them to join u almost impossible to avoid Miyuki becoming lady of ur house and if u do she just become adviser

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes