lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
What is this, the story has a plot that requires certain characters to be present ... I mean, that only happens in, oh, every story ever.
lol plot not sure but you maybe right. I have not read "every story ever" guess you have gj but have played some vn that dont collect every girl available, you know that have the tag romance but hey whatever this vn does do that. That's part of reason play it no hard choices of who to pick, but does not make it story of romance

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
A lot of kids(I use that loosely because I'm old) on this site, don't even know what romance is. There are many romantic (NOT talking about LEWD)scenes in this game. Romance is about the little things. A soft touch, a kiss on the cheek, even just a look across the room.

But, most can't see the forest for the trees.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol plot not sure but you maybe right. I have not read "every story ever" guess you have gj but have played some vn that dont collect every girl available, you know that have the tag romance but hey whatever this vn does do that. That's part of reason play it no hard choices of who to pick, but does not make it story of romance
You're only talking love interests, Miyuki is vital to the plot, without her there is no story. She isn't just a love interest she's one of the main characters to the plot.

That's like having Lord of the Rings without Gandalf.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
You're only talking love interests, Miyuki is vital to the plot, without her there is no story. She isn't just a love interest she's one of the main characters to the plot.

lol I think we are just not understanding each other or I think you misunderstood my Miyuki comment it was more a point that every li is part of the story or plot, not mad she is around or want her taken out. You don't have to work to get them to be in a relationship (what I would think you have to do for it to be a romance) with mc or start a li path so that's why I think it does not count as a romance tag, but site mod or dev will do what they want just my opinion about the tag .

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
lol I think we are just not understanding each other or I think you misunderstood my Miyuki comment it was more a point that every li is part of the story or plot, not mad she is around or want her taken out. You don't have to work to get them to be in a relationship (what I would think you have to do for it to be a romance) with mc or start a li path so that's why I think it does not count as a romance tag, but site mod or dev will do what they want just my opinion about the tag .
I think you have confused the word "romance" with the word "wooing". There are lots of couples enjoying romance that have been together for decades.

Reactions: 12345431

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where miyu falls short, we have a guardian spirit who mates and gets pregnant by MC.
We also have a fairy wife who MC courts by getting her flowers and she agrees to marry him.

There is the romance ... spirits and fairies do know what matters in romance and life:
Real connections, real care, real get togethers, not total communication blackouts.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A lot of kids(I use that loosely because I'm old) on this site, don't even know what romance is. There are many romantic (NOT talking about LEWD)scenes in this game. Romance is about the little things. A soft touch, a kiss on the cheek, even just a look across the room.

But, most can't see the forest for the trees.
Also, shooting fire from your hands and turning everything into ash can be pretty romantic too.

What? I like what I like, don't judge me!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Romance has nothing to do with working to get someone, romance is how a couple acts together.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Romance is an expression of love, sexual attraction, etc.
It's not "what you do to get the girl", it's the way you feel you want to treat each other.

Buying her flowers is not romantic, by default.
If you buy her flowers because you think it will get you into her knickers, it's not romantic, at all.
If you buy her flowers because you think it will make her smile & you want her to be happy because you have feelings for her, then it's romantic.

For a successful relationship, you'd hope the romance continues.
So husband sees something cute in a shop that makes him smile & think of his wife, so he buys it for her.
That's romantic.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What did I just hear? That is an awful song!
commercial hardcore rave, from '91. Big tune at the time.
It's just the lyrics.
I'm bigger & bolder & rougher & tougher, in other words sucker there is no other = dragon faerie. :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can only guess that you've not met the faerie dragon, yet?
Who to pick - tick.
Romance - tick.
;) :LOL:
Best girl!! No one compares to her.
Faerie Dragon is definitely the best girl. There couple of non-human girls out there who surpass the human counterparts (such as Koko in Artemis, or Lola in Connected [though that game's been sadly been abandoned]), but Faery Dragon still tops them all.

And speaking of non-human, this scene from Chieftain gave me a bit of chuckle :LOL: :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Faerie Dragon is definitely the best girl. There couple of non-human girls out there who surpass the human counterparts (such as Koko in Artemis, or Lola in Connected [though that game's been sadly been abandoned]), but Faery Dragon still tops them all.

And speaking of non-human, this scene from Chieftain gave me a bit of chuckle :LOL: :
I loved that scene too!!

The sequel to my novel Big Brother Choco Vamp, Being a Choco Vamp Nympho Teen (Being a CVNT, pronounced Being a Cunt) will also have a pet friend which will be best girl. I have not decided yet what kind of pet friend would be, though. I am thinking something like a cute version of Cthulhu! Who does not want to pet and cuddle with an interdimensional cute monster with tentacles and a tendency for mass murder, madness and destruction?

I tell you, Being a CVNT will be the greatest, most original AVN in the story of AVN!

And yes, before people ask, you will be able to bang your landlandy and any other hot girl in there!

1634083180455.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Charlie45 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I loved that scene too!!

The sequel to my novel Big Brother Choco Vamp, Being a Choco Vamp Nympho Teen (Being a CVNT, pronounced Being a Cunt) will also have a pet friend which will be best girl. I have not decided yet what kind of pet friend would be, though. I am thinking something like a cute version of Cthulhu! Who does not want to pet and cuddle with an interdimensional cute monster with tentacles and a tendency for mass murder, madness and destruction?

I tell you, Being a CVNT will be the greatest, most original AVN in the story of AVN!

And yes, before people ask, you will be able to bang your landlandy and any other hot girl in there!
You know, I never imagined Cthulhu to be able to be cute, but the following pics does make it look pretty darn adorable:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes