Jul 8, 2020
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/day31.rpy", line 201, in script
    if HagSex == True or d26Snake == True:
  File "game/day31.rpy", line 201, in <module>
    if HagSex == True or d26Snake == True:
NameError: name 'd26Snake' is not defined
This from a game save from 0.30. Looking in the code, If I remember, this was the big guy we had penned up somewhere. I think I gave the Hag this snake. So I'm pretty sure this would have been set True, unless maybe the dev retrofit this for the day31 check.
It's been fixed, it's a typo in the variable.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is she the one where we give the red stone to her husband/lover which helps her escape from the prison of inquisitors?
Nope, she's the one you met in the swamp, who's the sister of Helga
In case you still can't think of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Love the game and I'm willing to wait 4 hours for the download on a fast server, but really... It's time to either provide a torrent link or a chapter break to manage the file size.

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like this game is trying to awaken something in me. Seems like dev spends more time rendering the B sides than the A sides. Some real grassroots slut pokemon going on here. Probably going to go campaigning in a field, soon, and fuck a hole in the grown on the off-chance it's a magical creature vagina and not an anthill. God, dev's gonna see this and add insect titties now, too.

Whatever, I guess I clicked my way into it. At least the modeling decisions are intentional.

Kfirm

Apr 15, 2019
can some one help me i dont know what ‏happened to my saves but all my saves are no more and i want to continue this awesome game.
I played all 0.29

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634418585134.png

You are A MA ZING!
There was no other way then say yes! Yes I do!
Right then and there, when you walked in.​

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I feel like this game is trying to awaken something in me. Seems like dev spends more time rendering the B sides than the A sides. Some real grassroots slut pokemon going on here. Probably going to go campaigning in a field, soon, and fuck a hole in the grown on the off-chance it's a magical creature vagina and not an anthill. God, dev's gonna see this and add insect titties now, too.

Whatever, I guess I clicked my way into it. At least the modeling decisions are intentional.
Be careful what you wish for...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marns

Feb 1, 2018
On Day 31 at the conversation with Mei & Kai I've run into an error and when I ignore it seems like I missed part of the conversation.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day31.rpyc", line 201, in script
File "G:\7-Zip\Lang\Config\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\7-Zip\Lang\Config\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\7-Zip\Lang\Config\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.31.0
Sun Oct 17 01:46:22 2021

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
On Day 31 at the conversation with Mei & Kai I've run into an error and when I ignore it seems like I missed part of the conversation.
Yeah, that's been fixed, it's just the MC asking permission about giving the snake to the hag.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes