FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Never thought I would see a crocodille and a Cthulhu looking guy(in a Hawaii shirt no less) playing cards, but here we are.:LOL:
View attachment 1455999
we are only getting started
she won't be available.
but she should
You say that now but one thing i've learned on these forums is if a dev has something you wan't but they won't do ..... keep asking them.

Like, all the time.
BRB gotta give MrJet a call...
no, don't arrest me and take me to a womens only prison full of boobs, the horror.
no matter their crimes, they don't deserve to be your cellmates
In this update, looks like we got... trolled :KEK:
actualy the troll got humaned

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
FINALLY got Gertrud, loved the scene, well worth the wait.

Just need to start the combat training of the games best Mini Mage now. I can't remembe if it's mentioned about other mages having an affinity to a type of magic or MC got his purely because of his Ifrit blood.

no matter their crimes, they don't deserve to be your cellmates
You are totally right, they wouldn't deserve to be my cellmate, I am super amazing. They don't deserve me at all, I only deserve the best.

Not quite sure you meant to word it so complimentary but that was really nice of you.

Yet to download latest update. Need 1.65 gb to download. Is it worth ??
When they say we were trolled it's because of a certain scene that happens in the game not because the update was bad. They were making a pun.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
FINALLY got Gertrud, loved the scene, well worth the wait.

Just need to start the combat training of the games best Mini Mage now. I can't remembe if it's mentioned about other mages having an affinity to a type of magic or MC got his purely because of his Ifrit blood.
It's been hinted at, most of the "unique" abilities are due to the heritage, like Miyuki's ability to "plane walk". On day 5 when she entered the spirit's realm, that spell would have normally required a dozen or so participants and several hours and the ritual carries a chance of a failure, death. And she did it alone and in few minutes without errors. Therefore she has an affinity to ehhh... planar magic? I had some fancy name for it but my notes aren't near me.

It's just tracking down the heritage to know what they could do, Sabrina being half-dwarf she has an affinity towards metal and stone, they just haven't figured out that yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sabrina being half-dwarf she has an affinity towards metal and stone, they just haven't figured out that yet.
Oooh, that sounds fun.

Don't think we've seen anything along those lines yet. Gives her a bit of an advantage in suburban mage warfare given most things are made of stone and/or metal.

Reactions: woody and D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Actually no port, just joiplay
Well doesn't change much really, there is either script.rpy (and .rpyc) in the /game folder that is overriding the one in the scripts.rpa, or for some reason the scripts.rpa hasn't been updated properly.

I don't know how joiplay works so I can't exactly comment on how to do things there. But deleting any possible script.rpy and script.rpyc from the /game folder should fix the issue (leave the scripts.rpa there).

KunFuzius

Apr 14, 2018
Got it to work by putting the new "game" folder in my older version game directory.

Thank god it worked... I would have been really disappointed if I couldn't play the update.

I am really enjoying the game, one of only a few on this site where the reason is the story and the sex is the bonus.

Reactions: Talothral

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
First pic looks funny to me rather than excitement!!

Second pic is inspired from pirates of the Caribbean's Davy Jones ??

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Second pic is inspired from pirates of the Caribbean's Davy Jones ??
Looks more like it's inspired by Lovecraft's Cthulhu.
1634509353097.png
Have we run into a Chimera yet?

You know a fire-breathing mythical creature,
mostlyy depicted as a lion merged with a goat and a snake.

I mean there has been some strange creatures we been
fighting.

Maybe we have all ready and I have forgotten?
No, we've not had a Chimera, you've not forgotten. (y)
Interesting fact, Chimera exist.
A Chimera is, by definition, a creature which is made up from 2 or more other creatures, it has 2 independent sets of DNA.
If a twin's fetus dies in the womb, very early in pregnancy, the cells can be absorbed by the other twin's fetus, giving this one individual, the cells of 2 genetically different individuals.
Same has been recorded with 2 fertilised eggs fusing.
Another human instance is someone who has a bone marrow transplant. Bone marrow has stem cells that develop into red blood cells.
This new cell type, totally different from any other blood cells in the patient & an exact match for the donor's, will exist in the patient, for life.
Most pregnant women become temporary Chimera, during their pregnancy, as they absorb cells from the fetus into their blood stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz and strel1

sLee13

Aug 8, 2020
Ok so question for the people out there. Is it just me or at the start of day 30 when Katsuo poofs in...... is that a dead body under the blanket on the lower left or am i just that paranoid? Thoughts?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok so question for the people out there. Is it just me or at the start of day 30 when Katsuo poofs in...... is that a dead body under the blanket on the lower left or am i just that paranoid? Thoughts?

I do not remember to be honest, but Talothral does put a lot of hidden gems in the game

Reactions: woody
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes