nytwing

Feb 23, 2020
is there going to be a day 31 download only, like the last few updates? Really don't want to download over 6 gigs..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WTF Ava?,,, since when are you funny? :p just when i thought i knew you....
You can't see it but i'm glaring at you.

Glaring I say.

and no, she won't be available.
You say that now but one thing i've learned on these forums is if a dev has something you wan't but they won't do ..... keep asking them.

Like, all the time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have always liked Zo, she's a fun character and had great banter with the MC and Kai but was always a bit indifferent about adding her to the harem.

That's mainly because I prefer the unique character models or circumstances (like Aya or muscle mass)...

That was until the date. She's really nice. Zo is a good addition.

Looks pretty good naked too.

But most women look pretty good naked.

Yes i'm a pervy dyke, sue me........ don't sue me really, that would be a weird thing to be brought t court for .... all rise for the judge, we're here to sue this pervy bitch for drooling over tits. Oh, look, a female judge ... show momma Ava those badonkadonks..... no, don't arrest me and take me to a womens only prison full of boobs, the horror.

I don't usually like white wine but my girl brought this sparkling stuff home. It tastes like alcholic fizzy liquid sugar.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Sometimes a man has to take one for the team. He has to build up his house

You just have to admit that Alexander is a man-slut. Then everything makes all kinds of sense.

He is just trying to keep all the species thriving and healthy.

But on a serious note....everyone he has sex with, does help his house in someway. So it is sort of smart of him to do "bedroom diplomacy"

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.31.0, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the game thus far, been enjoying it, and now, I will be looking forward for the next one.

Reactions: Talothral

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Have we run into a Chimera yet?

You know a fire-breathing mythical creature,
mostlyy depicted as a lion merged with a goat and a snake.

I mean there has been some strange creatures we been
fighting.

Maybe we have all ready and I have forgotten?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes