HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Most likely all of the ladies you decide to go after that can get pregnant will get pregnant, considering the laws sorcerers are under. :D

But those will be visible only late game, most likely.

( . )( . )

Oct 20, 2021
Just wanted to say that I love your game. I went into it not expecting to enjoy the story as much as I did. It was a pleasant surprise and I can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work. :love:(y)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
World of Darkness pen&paper rpg, same universe as Vampire the Masquerade and multiple others.

There are some similarities, but then again, that's true with quite a lot of contemporary fantasies involving power struggles and the like among spellcasters.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Oh Oh Oh, can not wait for the update. Does this mean we can see Maie and the charge of the Light Brigade?

Think of all the fun and possibilities if we do

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Talothral, is the "update only" version of v0.31.0 going to be released publically via your blog anytime soon?

Cause I would really like to continue with Day 31 properly (with the script file included) and therefor not having to download the whole 6 GB current game files :sneaky:.

Thanks in advance and keep up the cool work!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral, is the "update only" version of v0.31.0 going to be released publically via your blog anytime soon?

Cause I would really like to continue with Day 31 properly (with the script file included) and therefor not having to download the whole 6 GB current game files :sneaky:.

Thanks in advance and keep up the cool work!
The public release is penned on 27th, so soonish.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Talothral

Just a quick thank you from a late adopter (and by late I mean I started playing today).

I'm not even halfway through and I have to say that the story is excellent. Very good writing, and might I say, so far not easy to predict. Not an easy feat as a writer.

This is my first F95 post, so... anyway...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Talothral

Just a quick thank you from a late adopter (and by late I mean I started playing today).

I'm not even halfway through and I have to say that the story is excellent. Very good writing, and might I say, so far not easy to predict. Not an easy feat as a writer.

This is my first F95 post, so... anyway...
Good first post ;)

If you haven't tried Talothrals first VN (link in OP) you should give that a go as well, VERY well worth it!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes