Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Changelog 0.32.0
It's the final day again when doing release, bleh! But as said, renders take what they take. Although there are a couple renders I'm not happy with but... we'll see. Probably take a look at them after a short break. Like, the rest of the evening in theory.
Anyway.
Changelog 0.32.0
  • Day 32 implemented.
  • 413 Renders
  • Implemented "click to continue" marker, this is only for this update onward at the moment, going through the older scenes where I've used pause by the next update.
  • Grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, Orion777, Noneya666, Bread (although his fixes are still work in progress just fyi))
So the release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: The moment it has been uploaded.
  • $10 Tier: 2nd of November
  • $5 Tier: 3rd of November
  • $3 Tier: 4th of November
  • Public: 11th of November
And as always with these end of the month releases, mostly after I've been yelled at by my lawyer, those of you who were my patrons in October will receive the links into the patreon message box on the day that was your tier (+/- 12 hours) as long as the thing works.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think Talothral will upload the latest update here soonish, he has been doing that for all the other updates so far. He just wants to give few days headstart to those that support him on Patreon and i for one think that is fair.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I think Talothral will upload the latest update here soonish, he has been doing that for all the other updates so far. He just wants to give few days headstart to those that support him on Patreon and i for one think that is fair.
I am pretty Sure it wasn’t him that was uploading it to here. It has been leaked in the past he normally waits until the public release so that the patrons get their benefit!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The problem with the leaked version is that it usually (but not always) has bugs in it that need to be fixed before the public version is released

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sorcerer [v0.32.0] [Talothral] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 6.41 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.74 GB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 1.72 GB
- - - -

Original Update Size: 327 MB
Compressed Update Size:104 MB
-

Edit: Added LETSUPLOAD.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 6574M
SHA1SUM: 11dc65f61e3ab906bbe041be6e5392003e2c4ae8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes