Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral great update, story keeps getting more interesting as the game progresses. Any chance for you to create biography gallery for the cast, since i bet you have written about their backgrounds more than the game has shown us thus far? I would love to read a bit more about the characters and their backgrounds, of course spoiler free info that is. :)
There is that character menu that has been "work in progress" status for a while, just been busy prioritizing actual content over that screen.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.32.0] [Talothral] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 6.41 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.74 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Mac Size: 1.72 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 327 MB
Compressed Update Size:104 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
hi, could u please reconsider to add Mega??? it is little bit pointless to download your compressed files longer than official 6GB...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is that character menu that has been "work in progress" status for a while, just been busy prioritizing actual content over that screen.
Oh yeah, i missed that menu button, silly me :D

And yeah, of course you should prioritize what you feel being more important, just glad that it is in the cards later on the line.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I downloaded the update only and my game is in a loop on day 31. I will try to download the complete version to see if it works.
Using the walkthrough mod? If so update it. Although be warned, Shaddy rewrote the mod completely so it might break saves.
I had the same issue. Installed Day 32 update to existing Day 31 install, installed updated mod from forum link, and got a day 31 loop. I did a fresh install of v.31 and then the day 32 update, then the updated mod from the mediafire link (from discord), and it worked fine. No loop. I used the same save for both attempts.

The file sizes look identical for the direct download mod and the mediafire download, so I doubt there's a difference. But somehow the first time I tried things it borked.

Only other useful info: on the first attempt, the game prompted me to name the MC, which was odd.

I love the game, especially the writing. Many thanks for your hard work!

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I had the same issue. Installed Day 32 update to existing Day 31 install, installed updated mod from forum link, and got a day 31 loop. I did a fresh install of v.31 and then the day 32 update, then the updated mod from the mediafire link (from discord), and it worked fine. No loop. I used the same save for both attempts.

The file sizes look identical for the direct download mod and the mediafire download, so I doubt there's a difference. But somehow the first time I tried things it borked.

Only other useful info: on the first attempt, the game prompted me to name the MC, which was odd.

I love the game, especially the writing. Many thanks for your hard work!
The size of the mod doesn't necessarily change since it is just text, and fixing a few things isn't going to change the size in a noticeable way. I know at one point the mod did have issues, then it was fixed. And if there are remnants of the .rpy's in the /game folder has an effect as they do override the files in the .rpa's.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.32.0] [Talothral] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 6.41 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.74 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Mac Size: 1.72 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 327 MB
Compressed Update Size:104 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Techstar Can You/anyone please give me the for this compression. I will owe him/her a favor for the kindness. Please help. I have some internet problems and as file is pretty huge I will need the link.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
1.) Would also luv to see the doggy-style between Alex & Evie. Plus, a bit on Evie-fur would be nice.

2.) Great update, though a bit short.

3.) Is it just me, or have these background fights been around a while? Cthulhu-dude and the purple tentacles are the first I've noticed... Then again, my mind is super-mush when it comes to memory (doc diagnosed issue). If I have missed a few, I have an all-nighter replaying this game tonight.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
1.) Would also luv to see the doggy-style between Alex & Evie. Plus, a bit on Evie-fur would be nice.

2.) Great update, though a bit short.

3.) Is it just me, or have these background fights been around a while? Cthulhu-dude and the purple tentacles are the first I've noticed... Then again, my mind is super-mush when it comes to memory (doc diagnosed issue). If I have missed a few, I have an all-nighter replaying this game tonight.
you have definitely missed some of them ;) look for one of your friends chasing after the imp :p

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I know your pain when it comes to mega... i don't even use that thing anymore lol and i'm sure nopy will be back.

You still got two other filehosts (anonfiles and mixdrop, not the best but they work... it has irregular speed but my net is not fast anyway :confused:) also you got the torrent and the compressed version.

I wonder why more OPs don't use filehosts like mediafire, letsupload, pixeldrain, workupload and filemail :WaitWhat:
How does mixdrop even work cause whenever I try to download it from there I always get a pop up ad.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I know your pain when it comes to mega... i don't even use that thing anymore lol and i'm sure nopy will be back.

You still got two other filehosts (anonfiles and mixdrop, not the best but they work... it has irregular speed but my net is not fast anyway :confused:) also you got the torrent and the compressed version.

I wonder why more OPs don't use filehosts like mediafire, letsupload, pixeldrain, workupload and filemail :WaitWhat:
Nopy is closing down bro. go to their website, they have a letter and everything.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello all.
I am not very well versed in computers. I'm having the loop problem on the 31st. Could someone explain to me how to play on the 32nd? Thank you very much and of course such a great game!!

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Hello all.
I am not very well versed in computers. I'm having the loop problem on the 31st. Could someone explain to me how to play on the 32nd? Thank you very much and of course such a great game!!
delete all RPY and RPYC file from game folder and it will work perfectly. Make sure NOT to delete any RPA files. First make a copy of Sorcerer and then do this on it, just to be safe if things go south.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
delete all RPY and RPYC file from game folder and it will work perfectly. Make sure NOT to delete any RPA files. First make a copy of Sorcerer and then do this on it, just to be safe if things go south.
Hello, and after deleting all the files I install the wlktrought mod?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes