Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well, she is running a foster care for children of human and otherworldly creatures (including demons) so I'd say their definition of Catholicism is pretty wide :)
I would say they are pretty spot on! -Catholic of the non faith based practicing variety here just FYI. Intellectually very Catholic. Both statements are about me. Again just FYI, so folks do not think I am flaming Catholics as a hater. I am not a hater!
:D

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
after NOPY closing down you should part the VN in 3Gb pieces...cause this will never work without havin a accont on any of the good links,maybe the unsafer ones are good to go but i dont trust others then nopy,mega and workupload...i hope someone of the rightone read this and maybe check this...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
after NOPY closing down you should part the VN in 3Gb pieces...cause this will never work without havin a accont on any of the good links,maybe the unsafer ones are good to go but i dont trust others then nopy,mega and workupload...i hope someone of the rightone read this and maybe check this...
"Pixeldrain" is good

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I hope the uploader will change the download links cause anonfiles and mixdrop suck. Just to download this game its gonna take me 4 days cause of mega's download limit. Hopely they can use something like mediafire or workupload since nopy is gone. Sigh nopy was such a good website

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
True but its better than anonfiles and mixdrop which take forever to finish
Mixdrop would be slow at times for me, but, half speed is always preferable to losing a download. I gave up on Mega after I started getting a cap on my paid account. So, even some paid accounts have a cap apparently.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Mixdrop would be slow at times for me, but, half speed is always preferable to losing a download. I gave up on Mega after I started getting a cap on my paid account. So, even some paid accounts have a cap apparently.
Mega's cheapest subscription has a 1TB transfer quota per month, the next 2TB.. Seems a bit impressive hitting that just downloading VN's :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I tried to use mixdrop but for some it won't download anything for me

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mega's cheapest subscription has a 1TB transfer quota per month, the next 2TB.. Seems a bit impressive hitting that just downloading VN's :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Ahaha! True. But, I also gave access to a few devs to dl Daz assets. On my personal account. My business acct never maxes out. lol But, I won't dl shit on that.

I tried to use mixdrop but for some it won't download anything for me
Yeah. Some people have different experiences with each of the site.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ahaha! True. But, I also gave access to a few devs to dl Daz assets. On my personal account. My business acct never maxes out. lol But, I won't dl shit on that.
Then stop being a fucking do-gooder and 1TB should be enough for you!

Bloody kids and their ideas these days.......

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes