Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Such a great update. And two awesome scenes for lewdity on the two seperate paths...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I enjoyed the alternate path as well.

I keep forgetting to watch the backgrounds lol. Thanks for this vn and continued luck. Can not wait for more :)

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I had the same issue. Installed Day 32 update to existing Day 31 install, installed updated mod from forum link, and got a day 31 loop. I did a fresh install of v.31 and then the day 32 update, then the updated mod from the mediafire link (from discord), and it worked fine. No loop. I used the same save for both attempts.

The file sizes look identical for the direct download mod and the mediafire download, so I doubt there's a difference. But somehow the first time I tried things it borked.

Only other useful info: on the first attempt, the game prompted me to name the MC, which was odd.

I love the game, especially the writing. Many thanks for your hard work!
I had this issue also using the update only. I looked at the day31.rpy file and think I found the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was set to day31 just had to change it to 32 and it seems to work fine now.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Evie was the first forced sex option. If you can say no to the rest, you should be able to kick her out of your bed when she shows up without an invitation.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In order?

GILF-Li
Susan
Miyuki
Tamara (Demon)
Chione (Gorgon)
Dagna (Giant)
Maie (Fairy)
Sabrina
The mute antler lady (definitely pregnant)
Mei
The Hag (almost certainly pregnant)
Ayla & Ifrit
Aya
Zoey
Gertrid (Troll)
Xiu (Water Spirit)
Evie (Werewolf)

Alexander is a sluuuuut! Spreading that sorcerer seed willy nilly.

Big thanks to ShaddyModda for the gallery or I'd never remember them all.
What, no Hannah? You going to leave Sabrina's aunt out of your happy family?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Evie was the first forced sex option. If you can say no to the rest, you should be able to kick her out of your bed when she shows up without an invitation.
Why the hell would anyone want to kick that sexy bitch out of bed?!?!

Usually when someone is "forced" on the mc in this story it is for story's sake.

Just out of curiosity Did you try choosing all the negative choices with her in previous updates?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also i think Li might be too old to get pregnant anymore, considering she has her own grandchildren

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If you pass a certain threshold with Miyuki, you can't kick her out. If you pass a certain threshold with Aya, you can't kick her out. Susan, Gertrud, Li, and Sabrina you get to decline clearly since those four are not for everyone's taste.

With Evie you have 5 choices regarding her, you need 3 of them to be "positive" for her to come to the bedroom. So how the fuck is that forced?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes