HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Boring game. There is little content, besides, the protagonist got the most terrible women in the game. The topic of magic has not been revealed, not to mention the fact that in explicit scenes it only appeared once and then in an alternative. And the frank topics themselves are very boring, do not catch on, although perhaps there is still a problem in the female characters.
Wrong on all points but thanks for trying.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Boring game. There is little content, besides, the protagonist got the most terrible women in the game. The topic of magic has not been revealed, not to mention the fact that in explicit scenes it only appeared once and then in an alternative. And the frank topics themselves are very boring, do not catch on, although perhaps there is still a problem in the female characters.
I usually don't quote trolls*, but I have to give you props for being 1000% wrong with every word. Congrats.

* If you ain't trolling and just have really awful taste I apologize...

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
not sure what game you are playing... If over 10000 stills is little then i think you are living in another world lol

View attachment download.jfif

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Boring? Wrong. Only thing boring is your post. If you're not a fan, move the fuck on. Find something that's more to your liking. No need to pop in and post wrong and boring shit, that no one wants to read or gives a shit about.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
You can find all of the public releases here :

if you are looking for the update from day 30 to 31 it is here: Mega
very very very BIG thank you!!!! cause 6.5Gb are too big at MEGA for in one go...

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
very very very BIG thank you!!!! cause 6.5Gb are too big at MEGA for in one go...
no worries at all :) always best to check here for the public releases from Tal. You can also hit up his discord as well as they all get announced on there.... And if you can support the game!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yooooooooo holy shit the women we've added to the harem in the last two days. Aya, Zoey, Evie, Xiu, Ayla, and the Ifrit whose name I've sadly forgotten if she even gave one. Man and all the pussies with hair on em! :love: I uh, dunno how I feel about fucking the troll... I mean, I DID but like, ya know. Can we get the troll pregnant? That'd be a thing. I fucking love this game.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Yooooooooo holy shit the women we've added to the harem in the last two days. Aya, Zoey, Evie, Xiu, Ayla, and the Ifrit whose name I've sadly forgotten if she even gave one. Man and all the pussies with hair on em! :love: I uh, dunno how I feel about fucking the troll... I mean, I DID but like, ya know. Can we get the troll pregnant? That'd be a thing. I fucking love this game.
haha Trolls need love too :p

Reactions: JonTommy

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
It's quite common in other game threads as well. People complaining about about things like that in a game with multiple routes and choices without having tried all of them.

I get why that would be frustrating to read for a Dev :) Unfortunately, many people don't think before they post.
I went back and changed some of my choices, and still got railroaded into the result I didn't want. No need to insult to defend a game you enjoy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I went back and changed some of my choices, and still got railroaded into the result I didn't want. No need to insult to defend a game you enjoy.
And you still obviously didn't make the right choice since others has managed to avoid it.

And how exactly did I insult you?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Dev themselves said that there's 5 choices that matter for Evie and you need to choose 3 positive options on those 5 for it to happen, so if you want to avoid it, you need to choose 3 negative from those 5 at least.
So basically three of the five interactions with her you need to be indifferent towards her and not be considerate of her needs and wants.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes