Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
@ Talothral I loaded the update and now my game is looping around Day 31 if I use the mod (after following all the instructions he gave). If I don't use the mod I get a black screen with the message "Image 310409 not found".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
is there any other mirror for download? Mega doesn't let me download 5 gb plus files, NOPE died. And the other two are slower than snail.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: McCummings

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
is there any other mirror for download? Mega doesn't let me download 5 gb plus files, NOPE died. And the other two are slower than snail.
Compressed is your friend. With Nopy gone and Mega limits we need more use of Pixeldrain (I consistently get 7Mb/s plus there) and a reliance on the compressors.

Reactions: McCummings

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
@ Talothral I loaded the update and now my game is looping around Day 31 if I use the mod (after following all the instructions he gave). If I don't use the mod I get a black screen with the message "Image 310409 not found".
you need to get the new mod and to reextract sorcerer so that all of the files are re-created (as the old mod overwrote them. Or if you want to use the old mod you can get a replacement file off Tal's discord for day 31 that will allow you to continue. Sorry i cant attach it here. Hit me up on his discord and i can link it for you.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hmmm, interesting... Deleted the rpy and rpyc files from the /game folder as well? Looping is caused because day31.rpy (from the old version of the mod) has an error in it. The missing image is new, considering that if it shows with a mod then the image is there...

I click Burnout but the result is every time less power
Okay so... there are three ways to fix this, load earlier save before the fight happens, and just keep using more power until you get the option to burnout and then burnout. Or open up the console and type "BurnoutCounter = 0" without quotes. Or...

Close the game, download and drop the attached file to the /game folder, start the game up, load the save rollback a bit and then just play and burnout. Should allow continuation.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 6574M
SHA1SUM: 11dc65f61e3ab906bbe041be6e5392003e2c4ae8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
i got no chose my laptop not working good so Chromebook is the only way unless this become a http game

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
you need to get the new mod and to reextract sorcerer so that all of the files are re-created (as the old mod overwrote them. Or if you want to use the old mod you can get a replacement file off Tal's discord for day 31 that will allow you to continue. Sorry i cant attach it here. Hit me up on his discord and i can link it for you.
Thanks. I managed to get 0.32 from Mixdrop. Took about 3 hours but I got it. I usually dump the zip/rar files after I extract them so I could not re-extract. I'm an old-fashioned guy set in his ways...so no Discord (or anything else for that matter).
All good though. Cheers.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I usually set the download then start playing a more 'mainstream' game (in this case FO3). Passes the time;)

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks. I managed to get 0.32 from Mixdrop. Took about 3 hours but I got it. I usually dump the zip/rar files after I extract them so I could not re-extract. I'm an old-fashioned guy set in his ways...so no Discord (or anything else for that matter).
All good though. Cheers.
no worries. Keep a copy of the files that way you only need to download the update when it comes out :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Dev...few typos. In the character list 'collegue' and 'collague' should be 'colleague'. In the scene with Evie at the start of Day 32, the word 'problem' is missing in 80126. In 79907 I think it should be 'consensual' not 'consenting'.

There are some more and some instances where the sentence structure is off.

On another note...can you jog my memory as to where he met Xiu before? I really can't remember.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hmmm, interesting... Deleted the rpy and rpyc files from the /game folder as well? Looping is caused because day31.rpy (from the old version of the mod) has an error in it. The missing image is new, considering that if it shows with a mod then the image is there...

Okay so... there are three ways to fix this, load earlier save before the fight happens, and just keep using more power until you get the option to burnout and then burnout. Or open up the console and type "BurnoutCounter = 0" without quotes. Or...

Close the game, download and drop the attached file to the /game folder, start the game up, load the save rollback a bit and then just play and burnout. Should allow continuation.
Hi Talothral. I sorted it out...kinda. Managed to download the full version as opposed to just the update. Thanks.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Hey Dev...few typos. In the character list 'collegue' and 'collague' should be 'colleague'. In the scene with Evie at the start of Day 32, the word 'problem' is missing in 80126. In 79907 I think it should be 'consensual' not 'consenting'.

There are some more and some instances where the sentence structure is off.

On another note...can you jog my memory as to where he met Xiu before? I really can't remember.
A lot of the typos will be fixed up in the next version most have already been picked up as well :) Xiu is on the gorgon path. You meet her if you add the liquid in the pool after releasing the catalyst (snake comes out of the pool). She then helps you the day after the rescue with the burnout. Tried to keep it general to not give too many spoilers.

Also make sure you try the association path as that scene is different down the other path ;)

Reactions: Hornyowl
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes