AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Dev themselves said that there's 5 choices that matter for Evie and you need to choose 3 positive options on those 5 for it to happen, so if you want to avoid it, you need to choose 3 negative from those 5 at least.
So basically three of the five interactions with her you need to be indifferent towards her and not be considerate of her needs and wants.
I’ll replay it all with the walkthrough at some point. The dev’s response was helpful, too. To me, it was an unwanted surprise but as long as it is actually avoidable it’s fine. I’d still prefer an option to tell her to take a hike when she shows up in your bed, but I’m clearly in a small minority. Thanks, and have a great day.

Reactions: Majindevil

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I’ll replay it all with the walkthrough at some point. The dev’s response was helpful, too. To me, it was an unwanted surprise but as long as it is actually avoidable it’s fine. I’d still prefer an option to tell her to take a hike when she shows up in your bed, but I’m clearly in a small minority. Thanks, and have a great day.
There's a couple of reasons people aren't more supportive. one, the dev told you how to stop her, and two, she fucking a babe and you should want to fuck her brains out :devilish:

don't take this any other way than jokingly

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, after finding out how to fix the mod so it works, and finding a night that I was awake enough to reach this game, got done with 0.32.0, and once again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release. Thank you so very much for this!!!

M'95

May 17, 2019
So, after finding out how to fix the mod so it works, and finding a night that I was awake enough to reach this game, got done with 0.32.0, and once again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

Anyways, enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hi I play it again and stuck in the battle with Mage.
I klick burnout and loss every time.
He laught and then he die game over
Just to make sure that there are no issues with it, I went through the fight with Tavros, worked as intended.

The whole point of the fight is self-sacrifice, taking down the enemy with you so to say. If he gets free he will kill everyone you care for, and there are no guarantees that he will even cleanse the place either as he claimed. So just keep using more power and eventually, you get the option to burnout and use it.

ChibiCloud

May 7, 2018
Just to make sure that there are no issues with it, I went through the fight with Tavros, worked as intended.

The whole point of the fight is self-sacrifice, taking down the enemy with you so to say. If he gets free he will kill everyone you care for, and there are no guarantees that he will even cleanse the place either as he claimed. So just keep using more power and eventually, you get the option to burnout and use it.
The burnout button is on but the ending is every time the same ending
it is as I klick less power

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Burnout.JPG

So even if you click less power when you press more power and reach the above point you have to click Burnout and you fall in coma thankfully the Dragons heal you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That scene has only one way or the other .. there is no middle ground.
The burnout button is on but the ending is every time the same ending
it is as I klick less power
Don't click less power at all. You have to just click more power and then click burn out.
View attachment 1491450

So even if you click less power when you press more power and reach the above point you have to click Burnout and you fall in coma thankfully the Dragons heal you.
Never click less power at all. More power all the way until Burn out.
MC can decide to go search for his long lost love of his life in the nether realms.
MC can also decide to go all in for the realisation of his reality.

Though painful and unfulfilling as it is, reality needs to be your choice or else.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes