Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I don't think Talothral can do that as it not official compressed by him, OP only direct post official download.
Anyway I tested Techstar link, Workupload and files.fm should be good enough for you to download.
I even find workupload is better than mega and you should really test that.

Check my reference below:
Anonfile - took 1hour 30min
files.fm - took 45 min
Letsupload - took 2 hour
Mixdrop - took 4 hour
Workupload - took 10 min
Thank you. Actually, here in our country the problem is abrupt disruption of internet, which I am sure is not at all a problem in your country. I know all of the above links may work faster than mega, but the only advantage of mega over these links is that it resumes where it is disrupted. The file is big as you can see. I am sure you may even have 5g in your country, I still use 3g. Hope I was understandable. Thanks for the response though. Also, do you know (if yes kindly send the link please) where I can find the official Compressed file with mega link?

P.S- if this is not available I may have to abandon it for good. There is releasing on 9th so, I will be busy with it as it is....... I recommend you to give it a try (if you are a soccer lover, you will find it very addictive)

Last edited:
Reactions: Haremlover52

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Really enjoyed the latest update. Well, being honest, i enjoy EVERY update :D Every time i finish a new update, i get the same feeling as watching the latest episode of your favorite show. Sorcerer is definitely in my top 3 of AVNs. Keep doing what you're doing, Talothral!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I guess it has been more than I thought. I haven't played the latest update yet, so, probably adding in Evie. Ahahaha No Miyuki for me though. I know, most people get pissed off at me for that. Don't care though. They can suck my cock. :ROFLMAO:
Dude Miyuki is key! If we could have only one, she'd be my choice. They game must play a little weird without her, though.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You have one more than what I got, as I did not lewd The Antler Lady, but will do in my next playtrough.
Alexander is deffenetly a manwhore, lewding anyone that as much as looks at him:LOL:
I actually really like the Antler Lady scenes. Def give her a go on your next playthrough.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If you pass a certain threshold with Miyuki, you can't kick her out. If you pass a certain threshold with Aya, you can't kick her out. Susan, Gertrud, Li, and Sabrina you get to decline clearly since those four are not for everyone's taste.

With Evie you have 5 choices regarding her, you need 3 of them to be "positive" for her to come to the bedroom. So how the fuck is that forced?
You didn't give certain people a clear choice before the sex scene so they feel forced. Just shrug and move on from comments like this, its not worth to even think about them. :WeSmart:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
If you pass a certain threshold with Miyuki, you can't kick her out. If you pass a certain threshold with Aya, you can't kick her out. Susan, Gertrud, Li, and Sabrina you get to decline clearly since those four are not for everyone's taste.

With Evie you have 5 choices regarding her, you need 3 of them to be "positive" for her to come to the bedroom. So how the fuck is that forced?
I never showed any interest in her. Apparently I was too polite or something. Maybe I just need to wait on a walkthrough.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

It's quite common in other game threads as well. People complaining about about things like that in a game with multiple routes and choices without having tried all of them.

I get why that would be frustrating to read for a Dev :) Unfortunately, many people don't think before they post.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
It's quite common in other game threads as well. People complaining about about things like that in a game with multiple routes and choices without having tried all of them.

I get why that would be frustrating to read for a Dev :) Unfortunately, many people don't think before they post.
Some people don't appreciate the effort it takes to plan all of this out. In no way did i feel forced to go for Evie and it always felt there was a choice, not that i would ever chose not to do it... Keep up the good work Tal, most of us appreciate it ;)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Boring game. There is little content, besides, the protagonist got the most terrible women in the game. The topic of magic has not been revealed, not to mention the fact that in explicit scenes it only appeared once and then in an alternative. And the frank topics themselves are very boring, do not catch on, although perhaps there is still a problem in the female characters.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes