Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Also probably should mention that the compressed version that is offered is missing two images for god knows what reason, new fixed version goes live when the next version is out.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hmm from 6.4GB (v0.32.0) to 3.2GB (v0.33.0)... thats quite the reduction in size?! IIRC this has WebP images already and most are below 1MB (so i thought it was optimized quite well)... so my question is, was some content removed or just more optimization? The changelog does not say much about this.
That's mostly because there are two versions, the "uncompressed" which is 6.64 GB, and the "compressed" that was made to help with Megas limits as not everyone can or wants to pay for the account. So there was no real reason for the changelog entry.

That being said though, even 100% conversion to webp helps with the size, with the original png's this would be 30 GB.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Gotta say, this has so far been one of my favourite updates. The hints of future on the gorgon path was just great to make me chuckle :LOL: 5/5 update, will play again :ROFLMAO:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral oh you wicked wicked evil man ;)

Quick question...did you know mythology before you started this or did you research to do this?
Both, a lot of the mythology I was already familiar with from history lessons I've had... so many years ago. And there is a fair bit of research done so the details are more or less in line with the mythologies.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Both, a lot of the mythology I was already familiar with from history lessons I've had... so many years ago. And there is a fair bit of research done so the details are more or less in line with the mythologies.
Question where did you get the idea for this Story/plot

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I thought I knew mythology, but I am just a babe in the woods compared to you. Although I do have to admit that I learned mythology way back in the stone age

Jul 17, 2020
Since it leaked already.

Removed the Extra's cause it was supposed an Patreon exclusive.
is the patch uncompressed? seems like the only full game dl of new update is 330C witch i guess means the compressed ver.

can i drop this patch into my uncompressed ver folder of v32

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Question where did you get the idea for this Story/plot
From the twisted mind of mine? A bit more seriously though, although Sorcerer isn't the first entry in the Shattered Seals setting, it basically boils down to simply me wanting to write urban fantasy. I don't really think that much about it when I start to write one of my stories. I just pick up a set of dice and my spreadsheet and roll out the characters. Then it is just writing where it leads.

I thought I knew mythology, but I am just a babe in the woods compared to you. Although I do have to admit that I learned mythology way back in the stone age
Admittedly it helps when you look things up for a lot of writing, even though for example pure fantasy the mythologies aren't that useful, but at the same time reading up on them can spark interesting ideas that are useful.

is the patch uncompressed? seems like the only full game dl of new update is 330C witch i guess means the compressed ver.

can i drop this patch into my uncompressed ver folder of v32
Yes, the patch is uncompressed, so you can drop it into the old versions \game folder.

Reactions: timpo

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Great uppdate as always:D

View attachment 1506016 View attachment 1506017
Glad to see Maie still keeps her husband safe.

It might have been the positioning if the model or my whishfull thinking,
but it looked like Chione had the beginings of a babybump.:unsure:
While babybump is pleasant sight, unless gorgons have vastly faster gestation of embryo, it should not be visible until after multiple weeks of pregnancy, considering many women don't even know they are pregnant until after 6 weeks of the start. :)

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
From the twisted mind of mine? A bit more seriously though, although Sorcerer isn't the first entry in the Shattered Seals setting, it basically boils down to simply me wanting to write urban fantasy. I don't really think that much about it when I start to write one of my stories. I just pick up a set of dice and my spreadsheet and roll out the characters. Then it is just writing where it leads.

Admittedly it helps when you look things up for a lot of writing, even though for example pure fantasy the mythologies aren't that useful, but at the same time reading up on them can spark interesting ideas that are useful.

Yes, the patch is uncompressed, so you can drop it into the old versions \game folder.
I love the idea of the role the die gives it a DND setting kinda

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
While babybump is pleasant sight, unless gorgons have vastly faster gestation of embryo, it should not be visible until after multiple weeks of pregnancy, considering many women don't even know they are pregnant until after 6 weeks of the start. :)
I would imagine that gorgons being magical and all, that their pregnancies would be shorter than that of a human, like the forest spirit if you choose to lewd her she looks to be pretty far along in her pregnancy just after a few days.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes