bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Ju

Just got a notification that the account was suspended due to copyrights brand new account with 3 compressed games.
The copyright infringement action can only be undertaken if the game owner reported the content on the download link.

No, the link content was reported for, supposedly, containing inappropriate content as bestiality.
Looks like you got some haters stalking you here.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The copyright infringement action can only be undertaken if the game owner reported the content on the download link.

No, the link content was reported for, supposedly, containing inappropriate content as bestiality.
Looks like you got some haters stalking you here.
Not just me, all other compressors even some game developers have their mega accounts suspended as well.

phupdup2

Nov 14, 2021
Mixdrop just times out on me. Can you park on additional sites?

Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.80 GB:

Note: MEGA suspended another account this one was brand new with only 3 compressed games in it.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It takes me forever to upload to pixeldrain
If PixelDrain is a pain to upload to, how about MediaFire? During virtually any download, my download speeds on mixdrop vary from a max of 300-400kbps, all the way down to 60kbps. I had to pick up a 450MB file from there and it took over 1.5 hours.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Omg mixdrop is trash. 4 times I tried downloading the compressed version with it. It is beyond slow and only get 200 mb downloaded then freezes and cancels. I pray the mega link for joker will get fixed by next update .

Reactions: Geowraith
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes