L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Why can we not go back to the upgrades instead of full downloads? It would save many headaches.
Maybe because not everyone plays every update as soon as they come out but let some content to pile up before playing the game again and it's less troublesome to download the full game again than install multiple updates after each other.

Reactions: Rroarr

phupdup2

Nov 14, 2021
Saw on another thread that a user noticed they couldn't connect to mixdrop.sx but managed to succeed with mixdrop.ag instead. I tried that edit to your link and indeed managed to finally connect their site to get a download going. It's still slow as shit though.

Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.80 GB:

Note: MEGA suspended another account this one was brand new with only 3 compressed games in it.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: Nisselue

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I really don't want to say any negative about this VN/Game because i enjoy the story very much , but i'm gonna do it anyway;

Every kiss has the passion of two dead fish giving each other some love and the expression of the mc, when fucking one after the other gorgeous girl, some Troll excluded;), like i look when doing a weeks worth of dishes. It makes me just skip on these parts.

I dunno. I find passionate kissing highly erotic and arousing. And would be nice to see the MC enjoy himself too. Not like he's doing a chore^^ Looks like there goes a lot of work in these scenes and it's a bit of a waste when people just skip it. (i can't be the only one who thinks so... i think)

Anyway, i could miss the point and it was intended like this, The mc being cut of from emotions but if so, why would he give so much about the people in his life/house?

Other than that, like i said, really enjoy the story.
Things in the background happening, without de MC knowing, like the spying demon midget getting in trouble with fea i find hilarious and the renders look good

Reactions: lqpmaz

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Invalid ticket ID. Please try again mixdrop
and / or speed 240k
any chance for different compression ?
thanks

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The mc being cut of from emotions but if so, why would he give so much about the people in his life/house?
I believe the Angle explained it to the MC along the lines of she altered his emotional responces.
He still has emotions he just dosen't feel his emotions as strongly as say the way you or I would.
Lets say worse case happends and one of his loved ones Dies.
You or I may suffer depression, feelings of loss, remorse, loneliness, greif and many more emotions.
And for a good while atleast chances are we would be a total wreck unable to work maybe unable to comunicate with others.
Possibly even become a total shut in, possibly a total recluse while we deal with all these crippling emotions.
After all to us it may feel like the world has just ended.

For the MC however although he too will have all these same emotions as us.
The major diference because of what the Angle did to him is he won't be crippled by his emotions.
He will still feel them but at a much much lower lvl.
What would feel like the end of the world to us.
Would feel like having a really bad day for the MC.

At least thats what I understood from the story sofar.
I'm sure its more far more complicated than that but thats the only way i could see to explain it.

Just sayin.

Reactions: b3488c87 and Rroarr

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So on the first day I am getting an image error. According to what was said above is this not the fixed public version yet?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.80 GB:

Note: MEGA suspended another account this one was brand new with only 3 compressed games in it.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you again. But I could not download from the above link. It was disrupted at 1.5gb, (seems I wasted 1.5gb of data:confused::confused::confused:). Can you kindly give a (or you can try this too) of the above compression at your convenient time. I know you are busy. So please do it at your leisure.Thank you in advance.....

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you again. But I could not download from the above link. It was disrupted at 1.5gb, (seems I wasted 1.5gb of data:confused::confused::confused:). Can you kindly give a (or you can try this too) of the above compression at your convenient time. I know you are busy. So please do it at your leisure.Thank you in advance.....
Done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes