Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm... I know I have way too many things in my mind but I'm not sure it's fractured enough to form separate entities... yet. So it's just me. ;)

Twice a week (Monday and Friday) some sort of progress post with either concept or preview renders unless it happens close enough to a release day, then there usually isn't anything to show.

Also to the guy who said about the missing images page or so ago, already fixed, the fixed compressed version is out tomorrow, about the same time I make the progress post.
You seriously impress me with quality and frequency. Thank you for this wonderful vn.

Reactions: Talothral

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm... I know I have way too many things in my mind but I'm not sure it's fractured enough to form separate entities... yet. So it's just me. ;)

Twice a week (Monday and Friday) some sort of progress post with either concept or preview renders unless it happens close enough to a release day, then there usually isn't anything to show.

Also to the guy who said about the missing images page or so ago, already fixed, the fixed compressed version is out tomorrow, about the same time I make the progress post.
Used they just because you never know what pronouns people want others to use of themselves, it's all so confusing when i come from language and culture where there is only one pronoun for people, no gender divide there :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Used they just because you never know what pronouns people want others to use of themselves, it's all so confusing when i come from language and culture where there is only one pronoun for people, no gender divide there :p
When unsure I do that as well. I'm not PC but I try to behave in public (forums and real life alike).

Talothral I saw a render of a beautiful red head fox girl is she already in the vn hidden or was that just an extra render only for now?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When unsure I do that as well. I'm not PC but I try to behave in public (forums and real life alike).

Talothral I saw a render of a beautiful red head fox girl is she already in the vn hidden or was that just an extra render only for now?
That particular render was to test will the character, the fur, tail, hair, etc fit in the VRAM I have available in a reasonable environment. Whether one appears or not... Hmmm, stay tuned?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Friday and that means progress post. And coincidentally public release day, so that you can get from the . But onward to the progress!
Let's start with writing... done with day 37, not entirely happy as I feel it misses something but I can't pinpoint what yet. However that is fairly easy to sort out once I start rendering as usually then I'll figure out what's missing. And that means... it's epilogue writing time and I'm already kind of halfway through the first variant of it. Well there is two variants really, one that has a lot of variations and one that doesn't, then I need to make few dozen of scenes, which isn't bad since it's all in my head already.
And thus we come to the rendering of day 34... about 2 and half scenes left to render. About there, only irritation is Daz being a slightly annoying with closing and opening the scenes taking ages. And using dForce on every image... bleh.
But yeah stuff is going mostly smoothly.

Hmmm... Miyuki in her formal kimono, makes you wonder a bit...

And since I was in the mood, Oriana, interesting combination of clothes I have to admit.
Also Orion the image you asked in 1080p attached.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637984249817.png

Here they all are, in a more friendly mood.
Belly button in the nude - check!
Copious cleavage - check!
Lets bang!​

For whatever reason. ... MC is in a suit most a da time, seeing his babe don the same is no
surprise.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Implications of mc forgiving the Angel are not yet shown on the game. But perhaps it paves the way for Mary to join the MCs family :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So . .a cousin then .. yummy and so so soooooOOOOOOoo much safer on the feels of the
... young stalker worthy babe.
Sweet!

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I admit I'm amused by Sister Abigail bugging the child of her heart (aka MC) about "grandkids" and then getting exasperated at the number of potential "grandkids" coming. I suspect Sister Natasha taught MC that there is no overkill. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes