Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
"I never thought I utter these words but... take me to your leader..."
Honestly i don't get why but this one joke made me laugh more than any other in this story. Please never change fundamental core of your writing(even if mc of both games feels same it isn't bad).

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Really hard to pick favourite character tbh, too many good options. Pretty much almost all characters are quite enjoyable, though i don't really care for Li and her friends.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Talothral. Is it possible to get a download link for the full version of 0.33 (the 6 gig version) other than the Mega link on the blog? The early leaks of the compressed versions is really screwing me over and if the full 0.33 version was posted here then I really missed it. Mega caps me at 1 Gb and the Mediafire link has nothing.

Edit: Thanks for the help Talothral. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Hey Talothral. Is it possible to get a download link for the full version of 0.33 (the 6 gig version) other than the Mega link on the blog? The early leaks of the compressed versions is really screwing me over and if the full 0.33 version was posted here then I really missed it. Mega caps me at 1 Gb and the Mediafire link has nothing.
should be able to find it here:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
should be able to find it here:
Thanks but if you read what I said in my OP...I want the 6.64 GB version. Mega caps me at 1 GB and the Mediafire link has no file. I want the PC version, not the Mac. I don't want the update only file nor do I want the compressed 3.10 GB. I don't think the full version was ever posted here (F95) so I am asking for an alternative link other than Mega or Mediafire.

Last edited:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks but if you read what I said in my OP...I want the 6.64 GB version. Mega caps me at 1 GB and the Mediafire link has no file. I want the PC version, not the Mac. I don't want the update only file nor do I want the compressed 3.10 GB. I don't think the full version was ever posted here (F95) so I am asking for an alternative link other than Mega or Mediafire.
You should try the Mega Downloader V 1.8... I use it to regularly download as i believe the download limits do not apply with it. Might help with the larger downloads.

I don't think he has another 6GB link other than the one at the top of his blog (below):

1638589747597.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but I have such a feeling that at the beginning of the next update,we will have a scene with Oriana.

If so, I'll be happy because I'm waiting for her.. :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes