Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes I downloaded both the compressed and non compressed versions and both don't show the save pages, only the first page. I don't know if it's because I'm on Joiplay or I'd it's happening to more people.
If I would have to guess it's because of Joiplay, it's the first time I've heard about that issue. Not sure what help I can give since I'm not familiar with it. And everything works fine with the PC version since I tend to jump between versions fairly often when testing (non-compressed, dev, and compressed).

Although, there is an android version from DarkAssassin (he officially ports it) that might work better since it is native to android?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I would have to guess it's because of Joiplay, it's the first time I've heard about that issue. Not sure what help I can give since I'm not familiar with it. And everything works fine with the PC version since I tend to jump between versions fairly often when testing (non-compressed, dev, and compressed).

Although, there is an android version from DarkAssassin (he officially ports it) that might work better since it is native to android?
Yeah unfortunately I have this game on my SD card since the phone doesn't have alot of memory left. So I wouldn't be able to install it. Weird that all the past versions worked flawlessly. Oh well. I'll see if I can find a work around for it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah unfortunately I have this game on my SD card since the phone doesn't have alot of memory left. So I wouldn't be able to install it. Weird that all the past versions worked flawlessly. Oh well. I'll see if I can find a work around for it.
It sounds like Joiplay had an update between this and the previous version that messed up with the older version of ren'py, probably, at least that is the only thing I can think of since I don't mess around with that part of the code unless there is an issue with the saves mid-production. One workaround could be renaming the saves, it is a bit of a hassle but should be doable.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It sounds like Joiplay had an update between this and the previous version that messed up with the older version of ren'py, probably, at least that is the only thing I can think of since I don't mess around with that part of the code unless there is an issue with the saves mid-production. One workaround could be renaming the saves, it is a bit of a hassle but should be doable.
Well looks like I'll have to play the game with only 6 save slots. No biggie. Haven't updated my joiplay in a while so who knows. Anyways great game.

Reactions: Talothral

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's a kind of natural thing you know? She sort of blames Miyuki for the situation they are in, not that she is entirely wrong about it. Paired with a hint of jealousy, and the fact she feels a bit inadequate because of her leg. Neither feeling isn't warranted but it's part of being human.

All that put together with a host of other issues she has, nightmares, PTSD, and she acts as she does. And that probably makes the relationship between Miyuki and Susan the most realistic out of the people involved.

But don't get me wrong here, she might bitch about the things until the end of time, but if the push comes to shove, she will step in front of a bullet that is meant for Miyuki (or anyone else for that matter). Sure, she will bitch about it afterward, but she would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hmmm?
Yeah but I'm glad she is my (mc's) bitch! <3

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
You should try the Mega Downloader V 1.8... I use it to regularly download as i believe the download limits do not apply with it. Might help with the larger downloads.

I don't think he has another 6GB link other than the one at the top of his blog (below):

View attachment 1529528
Thanks, but I'm wary of downloaders. Tbh I looked at it before and decided against it. They tend to download things that you never asked for and find out about weeks afterward.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
1 GB quota? Guess you haven't downloaded it yet then. I uploaded it to AnonFiles. It's likely still propagating through their CDN. While I did download a 4.2 gig file in 1 hour & 58 minutes the other day, it took about 40 minutes to download a 180 meg file just now. At least it didn't repeatedly drop the connection. You may be better off with a free VPN and mega.

Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Talothral]
Win/Linux

SHA256:
90301bc49910a81ccea382c5d5ebf14b86405296720b3bc427453d7cee1ff6b0 Sorcerer-pc-0330.zip
Thanks man.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks, but I'm wary of downloaders. Tbh I looked at it before and decided against it. They tend to download things that you never asked for and find out about weeks afterward.
i understand as i had the same reservations but didn't get anything with this one and have been using it for months. I don't think it even had any trick tickboxes to install shit you don't want.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Changelog 0.35.0

Changelog time!

Changelog 0.35.0

Day 35 implemented.
426 Renders
Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, Orion777, Bread)
Release schedule:

So, it's December, holidays are coming and let's face it, timing just isn't there for getting the next update before that. Therefore...

Patrons: All patrons once I get the release post sorted, gathering links and things.
Public: 22nd of December

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Changelog 0.35.0

Changelog time!

Changelog 0.35.0

Day 35 implemented.
426 Renders
Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, Orion777, Bread)
Release schedule:

So, it's December, holidays are coming and let's face it, timing just isn't there for getting the next update before that. Therefore...

Patrons: All patrons once I get the release post sorted, gathering links and things.
Public: 22nd of December
What a great Christmas present for those that celebrate and those that don't alike <3

Reactions: Repuci and RolandG.
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes