Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is your wife. You better solve that drama and fast.
Gotta be throbbing her all day every day. No time for distractions.
Good feels are going amiss here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i love everything except the sex scenes and how they are structured. Obviously these are the core of this game in terms of a VN but i also know these are the hardest to get right if you have a solid game at your hands. Stroy and character development is all dandy. I play it regardless of the 2-3 fps sex encounters because of the packages all around, but with an overhaul of these it would be marvelous
Strongly disagree that the sex scenes are the core of Talothral's games, the story is the main reason I love his games (was the same with TR:Sentinel)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Why is it that before its released for public, every version posted here has always had this error?

missing image 010040 no matter who is called but public version its not missing?

Mega PC downloaded

image not found 010040.PNG

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Why is it that before its released for public, every version posted here has always had this error?

missing image 010040 no matter who is called but public version its not missing?

Mega PC downloaded

View attachment 1549315
This is something that I can answer easily, the version that is being uploaded here is based on the broken 0.33.0 version. Whoever uploads it just applies the update only to that base, thus it stays broken.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
is the patch uncompressed? seems like the only full game dl of new update is 330C witch i guess means the compressed ver.

can i drop this patch into my uncompressed ver folder of v32
Shit, I missed getting Day 33 and this link is dead. Does anyone else have a download site that's not going to send me to an ad? Thanks. I've got crunched updates for 34 and 35, need to get 33. Haven't found a working link this far removed from release.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Shit, I missed getting Day 33 and this link is dead. Does anyone else have a download site that's not going to send me to an ad? Thanks. I've got crunched updates for 34 and 35, need to get 33. Haven't found a working link this far removed from release.
You only need the RPA for it, the scripts are included in the later updates. That being said, I only have uncompressed day33.rpa which you can download from:

It's about 230 MB. Just extract it to the /game folder.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
JenMistress
You think a little short...the fallen angel is only a part of the story, its almost just the prologue...our ladys father lost his mind, there will be a fight about the seal, be it a war with multiple factions and houses included or a more head on solution, but its still a big house and all your support will not be enough if it comes to a fight...then remember the name of the game, it already hints there will be broken seals, so maybe you can defend this one by helping our ladys brother to take over, but we already know there are multiple seals under attack by unknown forces. In the current state its like a little street gang against mafia, yakuza, bratwa and government and the bad part is, whenever we help someone we piss someone in the face...if we save a seal the enemies who tried to break it will focus on us too, if we try to help but fail the arrogant old houses will blame us for it and if we become too successful the old farts will try to swallow our house if needed by force. However we look at it and whatever we do, we need more allies...right now we captured a nephilim and prepare to enhance the prison of a fallen angel, do you think this will go unnoticed? That "neutral" court of the big houses gave us the mission to fail because we dared to make our own house instead of joining one of theirs...do you really think they will be grateful or impressed if we manage it without failing? In the best case they try to make us their errand boy to deal with the stuff they are to lazy for, in the worst case they see their political tricks dont work and use other ways...maybe one of them is a little more honorable then the rest and will offer some protection if it fits their bill, but dont think it will be for free...its also possible one of them is behind the unknown forces and wants the seals to be broken...there are many possibilities and room for much more theories, but the only one who could say something would spoil to much if he did, so lets wait how the storyline unfolds, but this game is far from being finished if we shut up that fallen angel ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
JenMistress
You think a little short...the fallen angel is only a part of the story, its almost just the prologue...our ladys father lost his mind, there will be a fight about the seal, be it a war with multiple factions and houses included or a more head on solution, but its still a big house and all your support will not be enough if it comes to a fight...then remember the name of the game, it already hints there will be broken seals, so maybe you can defend this one by helping our ladys brother to take over, but we already know there are multiple seals under attack by unknown forces. In the current state its like a little street gang against mafia, yakuza, bratwa and government and the bad part is, whenever we help someone we piss someone in the face...if we save a seal the enemies who tried to break it will focus on us too, if we try to help but fail the arrogant old houses will blame us for it and if we become too successful the old farts will try to swallow our house if needed by force. However we look at it and whatever we do, we need more allies...right now we captured a nephilim and prepare to enhance the prison of a fallen angel, do you think this will go unnoticed? That "neutral" court of the big houses gave us the mission to fail because we dared to make our own house instead of joining one of theirs...do you really think they will be grateful or impressed if we manage it without failing? In the best case they try to make us their errand boy to deal with the stuff they are to lazy for, in the worst case they see their political tricks dont work and use other ways...maybe one of them is a little more honorable then the rest and will offer some protection if it fits their bill, but dont think it will be for free...its also possible one of them is behind the unknown forces and wants the seals to be broken...there are many possibilities and room for much more theories, but the only one who could say something would spoil to much if he did, so lets wait how the storyline unfolds, but this game is far from being finished if we shut up that fallen angel ;)
Unless I'm mistaken, there are only 3 or 4 updates left, think Talothral said the story would be 38 days.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So much unfinished business in 3 days? Impossible...and honestly unwanted...this game is far too good to end anytime soon :cry:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Man, what is it with everyone wanting me to make an unending game? People usually want games to be finished ;)

But in all seriousness, yes, this part of the story is ending fairly soon, even from a technical standpoint as it is getting quite large and I would have to split the game regardless. And that being said, a big portion of what has been said by Virulenz will be more or less covered one way or other, but there are some that aren't, partially because they are part of the larger world narrative and aren't directly tied to this particular story.

And I've said it before, I'm not ruling out returning to this after the current story is done, I just need to keep my promise with TRS and do something else for a while. I mean it has been quite intense one and half years by now, 20 months probably once all is done and dusted... missing my original deadline by two months :oops: Ah well...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, he's gonna continue the TR:Sentinel after this (and some time off I hope!) so I'm both happy and sad :)

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Man, what is it with everyone wanting me to make an unending game? People usually want games to be finished ;)

But in all seriousness, yes, this part of the story is ending fairly soon, even from a technical standpoint as it is getting quite large and I would have to split the game regardless. And that being said, a big portion of what has been said by Virulenz will be more or less covered one way or other, but there are some that aren't, partially because they are part of the larger world narrative and aren't directly tied to this particular story.

And I've said it before, I'm not ruling out returning to this after the current story is done, I just need to keep my promise with TRS and do something else for a while. I mean it has been quite intense one and half years by now, 20 months probably once all is done and dusted... missing my original deadline by two months :oops: Ah well...
Yes man, because of me it could also go on forever and ever with this story, but every good story also has its end.

As long as you stay with us and have more exciting stories for us, I can live with it! ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, he's gonna continue the TR:Sentinel after this (and some time off I hope!) so I'm both happy and sad :)
:unsure: I keep hearing that word but... it still eludes me ;)

Yes man, because of me it could also go on forever and ever with this story, but every good story also has its end.

As long as you stay with us and have more exciting stories for us, I can live with it! ;)
I'll keep writing and doing stuff as long as there are people who want to read them, just need to alternate the settings now and then for my own mental health.

I love all of my settings and I don't want to burn out of them, which is I generally rotate 5 or 6 different settings for my writing, some I write more often, some when I'm in the right mood.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes