Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Talothral

Is the game close to ending, I was on your patreon and read there's one potential ending I think in the update, only ask since it's v0.35.0 and was excited to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was definitely hoping there was a lot more still to come

Thanks for info in advance, love the game
Yeah, it's close to ending, at least this particular storyline, and it always had the intention to be a certain length, to tell a certain part of the story.

And as far as what the future brings? Who knows? There are plans, but plans tend to change especially considering the time between now and the end of the TRS2. So it is to be seen when TRS2 is closer to being done what is going to happen.

As for the potential ending, yeah there is one in the next update, choices have consequences and some choices can bring ending faster than other choices. And this is the moment when everyone who played TRS is having flashbacks...

Nov 26, 2021
Yeah, it's close to ending, at least this particular storyline, and it always had the intention to be a certain length, to tell a certain part of the story.

And as far as what the future brings? Who knows? There are plans, but plans tend to change especially considering the time between now and the end of the TRS2. So it is to be seen when TRS2 is closer to being done what is going to happen.

As for the potential ending, yeah there is one in the next update, choices have consequences and some choices can bring ending faster than other choices. And this is the moment when everyone who played TRS is having flashbacks...
Hey thanks for the reply

Even though I am saddened I completely understand, this game has been a real joy to play especially the story and I'll be trying your first game that you developed asap so I have some understanding of what is coming with the sequel

Thanks for the sorcerer and good luck with the future

Reactions: Talothral

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

At least you, kind dev, know how your vns are ending and not phoning them in. So even though I'm saddened, I at least have some worthy endings to look forward to :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Talothral

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At least you, kind dev, know how your vns are ending and not phoning them in. So even though I'm saddened, I at least have some worthy endings to look forward to :)
While I agree with you here I can't say that I'm particularly sad. As much as I love this game I love TRS more and I'm as giddy as schoolgirl that we're going back there!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While I agree with you here I can't say that I'm particularly sad. As much as I love this game I love TRS more and I'm as giddy as schoolgirl that we're going back there!
And you are not alone in that sentiment. I have yet to play the other and will take the time after this one finishes to discover it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love TRS. Played through it a few times and will have another run before TRS2 comes out.

It also has the best waifu from any game.

Doesn't mind sharing, in fact she insists, she's cute and has political pull. Takes no shit from no one and intelligent ... also practically immortal given she can res after a decade in a vat.

Also, Matriarch. She can dom me any day.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I love TRS. Played through it a few times and will have another run before TRS2 comes out.

It also has the best waifu from any game.

Doesn't mind sharing, in fact she insists, she's cute and has political pull. Takes no shit from no one and intelligent ... also practically immortal given she can res after a decade in a vat.

Also, Matriarch. She can dom me any day.
Yepp, Chiel is one of the all time best, that's for sure!

I don't think it took a decade to rebuild their bodies normally, they used subpar hardware since they where keeping it a secret even from the Elai and I think they said that the first 2 bodies didn't work right so they had to start over (correct me if I'm wrong here Talothral :) )

Reactions: woody and Vanderer

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yepp, Chiel is one of the all time best, that's for sure!

I don't think it took a decade to rebuild their bodies normally, they used subpar hardware since they where keeping it a secret even from the Elai and I think they said that the first 2 bodies didn't work right so they had to start over (correct me if I'm wrong here Talothral :) )
That sounds about right, the normal time is 1 year to an infant, then 1 year per decade they want to age, plus 6 or so months on top for implantation, so 3 and half-ish years to form an adult body. So inferior hardware, and a couple of mishaps it's all it needs.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This game is definitely still keeping my interest and then some. The fast updates obviously help.

Are we going to start seeing some baby bumps before the end? Just curious. It isn't a fetish, but I'm losing track of who is and isn't knocked up at the moment.

Also, when are we going to get some Sabrina action or did I make a bad choice to miss that. I know I had issues using the little people Daz models with Golden Palace assets and was wondering if you hit the same road block or have just been holding her out as a cherry on the cake.

Reactions: Vanderer

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game is definitely still keeping my interest and then some. The fast updates obviously help.

Are we going to start seeing some baby bumps before the end? Just curious. It isn't a fetish, but I'm losing track of who is and isn't knocked up at the moment.

Also, when are we going to get some Sabrina action or did I make a bad choice to miss that. I know I had issues using the little people Daz models with Golden Palace assets and was wondering if you hit the same road block or have just been holding her out as a cherry on the cake.

There is two Sabrina lewd scenes in the vn already...

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

There is a time jump between the last part and epilogues so yeah, you'll get to see them alright, it's forming up as one odd new day + standard epilogue "slide show" in not so usual way.

Two scenes with Sabrina, so far. Well technically three but you can see only two per playthrough. And I use New Gens for Sabrina, it works better for shorter people, or generally with people that don't have standard body features. Few issues due the size difference but nothing that playing with the morphs and mesh smoothing doesn't mostly sort out.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Haven't played this one yet, but enjoyed TRS, and sounds like this one is getting close, so may just wait until it concludes :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Better yet ... with eternals sequels coming up, marvel or disney might show some interest.
We could still have some angel cuddling, kisses, caresses, petting, hand holding,
making babies with spirit guardians and ensuring the future for all mankind is wonderful.
Canto speaking normal English...wooooaaahhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Maie is my favorite side character. If you watch closely, she is constantly in the background killing demon imps. I think she's zapped at least 4 since she was introduced to the story.

I am not sure she actually killed them. But she did make them see the error of their ways

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Monday, December 20, 2021

Right it's Monday and I did stuff over the weekend.

The epilogue stuff, unless you get one of those "you went and messed up the end" endings which obviously don't need any epilogue really, it's going to be long one, around branching day as singular day. Not every possible combination will have a scene but a lot does. It's bit weird and it's 30 odd pages right now going to be interesting to make. But that being said... I'm also writing material for Terminus Reach as well, hopefully I can shift my focus to it soon.
But that's that, I'm more or less where I want and can be with day 36's renders, considering the time of the year with all sorts of distractions that pulls me away from the computer.
And as said 36 is mostly about closing few loose threads, speaking of...

1640153112623.png
Yes, Li is involved in one of those loose threads.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Sooo, just in case anyone makes the same mistake I did...you load the multi-mod AFTER the patch. If you don't, the scripts.rpa from the mod gets overwritten by the one from the patch.
EDIT: Actually I reloaded the mod and then simply checked if it was working, which it was (but reality calls). So I don't know if the mod then negated the patch.
EDIT EDIT: Yeah, it overwrites it. So its the mod or patch for now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes