Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
There is a minor fix that went live with today's public release, it isn't anything crucial and 99% of the fixes will be anyways in the next release (that 1% I need to test a bit further once I have the builds at that point).
Sorry dev, I don't do social media...period. But some bugs? Maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorry dev, I don't do social media...period. But some bugs? Maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are on the blog that is just there to serve as a place to host the public links.

As for those things, there is a bright red dot on Lan's chest...
340112.jpg

As for the second, the arm positions are right, it's a modified position from Kama Sutra but due to the height differences both the arms would have been feet or two in the air, so that's how they ended up.

Beyond that, what was actually fixed in it:
  • Missing image during Oriana's scene if extra's isn't on.
  • Continuation from a save issue with the compressed version (solved by rollback)
  • A couple of other typos.
As said nothing that crucial, that can't be already fixed with the stuff in there.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

So it is that time of the year when I take my annual day off, thus there is no progress post tomorrow. But I haven't forgotten you guys and gals!
The support I've received from you guys and gals has been more than I've expected in all honesty and I'm grateful for it. Whether you are current patron, former patron, or just a fan of my works. I thank you from bottom of my heart.
Thank you all, and happy holidays for all of you and stay safe!

1640292953859.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So it is that time of the year when I take my annual day off, thus there is no progress post tomorrow. But I haven't forgotten you guys and gals!
The support I've received from you guys and gals has been more than I've expected in all honesty and I'm grateful for it. Whether you are current patron, former patron, or just a fan of my works. I thank you from bottom of my heart.
Thank you all, and happy holidays for all of you and stay safe!

View attachment 1559442
Thanks so much for sharing this here Reniere !!! Love seeing my girl any chance I get :)

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Just wanted to report two missing renders: day 1, during the three phone calls (Image 010040); and day 20 at the very end when Miyuki and Susan teleport away (Image 200402). I'm playing on the latest version with multi-mod.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I didn't know what to expect from this, I just went through a bunch of ball slapper books(well tried, they got boring fast) After a bout of some intense writing/emotional games.

So I thought this going be more of the ballslapper kinds. I was very impressed & I enjoyed everything you've done so far. I honestly love the fact you let us go get it on with Grandmas, Trolls, Gorgons, etc.. It's actually refreshing(Usually cookie cutter model, but yay, non traditional options, get some BBWs in there too). But even more so, I was glued to story. A lot of times, when a story lull happens, I kinda speed read through parts to get to anything of interest.

I read through all of it, I am actually excited to see more this. I wish you best for your future output. While I hate going into stuff unfinished(I hate being story teased, lol). I hope you can continue this and never stop it, till you have it completed :) (Selfish side of me hopes for it far sooner, then later, lol)

Be well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talothral

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I read through all of it, I am actually excited to see more this. I wish you best for your future output. While I hate going into stuff unfinished(I hate being story teased, lol). I hope you can continue this and never stop it, till you have it completed :) (Selfish side of me hopes for it far sooner, then later, lol)

Be well.

If you like this one so much, you should try his first game

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just wanted to report two missing renders: day 1, during the three phone calls (Image 010040); and day 20 at the very end when Miyuki and Susan teleport away (Image 200402). I'm playing on the latest version with multi-mod.
The version here on the forum is a mash up of the patch for update to 0.35 and the version 0.33 ( which was bugged), so it's probably due to that, just wait until a stable version will be linked, hopefully soon. :)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Monday, December 27, 2021

So vacation time is over, more or less and there is stuff that has been made.

The epilogue is done, and it's a long one. And I'm going to be honest, I'm 100% certain that I forgot some combination or other, but that's why I have you guys. You will let me know if I missed something. Then I can fix it or something like that.

And rendering of day 36, I'm 300ish renders in, and I have about one scene left to do right now. I say about because there are few things I'm not entirely happy about.

And then I need to talk more about day 36 in general, depending on your choices you might miss a lot. There is stuff if you promised to aid Li on day 16, stuff with Dagna and Sabrina if you did the "right choices", Mei depending on your choices with Miyuki and Oriana. What happens with Tamara depends on your choices on day 35, and earlier... and then there is some stuff with Maria as well. But then again, I've said that this day is about closing some of the loose threads, if you haven't even opened them you won't see them.
1640635420364.png
No, there is nothing wrong with Mei, it's the hair, shadows and camera angle that messes things up. I like the look of the hair and it fits Mei, but I don't like working with it. Sadly, it's one of those things that you can only see when working things. Singular render is easy to make look perfect, but when you do dozens of renders in sequence all the little problems that you normally wouldn't even see comes out.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Think we'll ever get a Wedding scene(s) for Wife(Wives). I would love to marry a Gorgon, Troll, Li, Mei, Sabrina, the Sprite, etc...

I would also love to see all them interact with each other more(especially the sprite). I understand that would take a lot of work, but I am just curious and all that.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes