Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There's a bug in the v0.36 Madame Zhou/Aina scene. Alexander says goodbye and then it transitions to a *shudder* geriatric sex scene when it shouldn't.
Not... sure how is that possible considering that... 1640974993797.png
It's not even pointing there...

May 20, 2020
Hey guys, I added a link to the FAQ in my comments which should help you fix this issue. Please let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.
Sadly still no joy in finding seeders while downloading via Tixati v2.87 64bit.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Sadly still no joy in finding seeders while downloading via Tixati v2.87 64bit.
That's because tixati isn't a whitelisted client, the clients are listed in the FAQ (picotorrent is probably closest to tixati)

May 20, 2020
That's because tixati isn't a whitelisted client, the clients are listed in the FAQ (picotorrent is probably closest to tixati)
Hmm okay, I'll give that one a try, did you recently enact whitelisting only? Tixati worked I believe last week without option changes for DHT/PEX

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm okay, I'll give that one a try, did you recently enact whitelisting only? Tixati worked I believe last week without option changes for DHT/PEX
Tixati has been a shit client since it came on the scene. Most private trackers don't recognize it as it gives bad chunk delivery and sends misrepresented ratio notices. Plus there's some other shit I can't remember. All in all a misbehaving client.

Reactions: Wandering Pyro

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, today in fact. It's been announced a month ago though, if you wanna keep more in the loop feel free to hop on our discord.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the way girls of gaming take their mates - stealing them from another.
A girl in games usually never gives the light of day to just anyone,
once one of her peers / bffs / sistas starts longing for one,
they instantly jump on the opportunity to ... one up their girl.
Just one thing I have been wondering. The kitsune girl said that she had to compete with her sisters for the chance to be MC's bride right? Why compete at all, I will take all of them!!! I mean they said they need to increase their numbers and I would be happy to 'help'. Oh man on one side a bunch of gorgons and on the other a bunch of fox girls. Speaking of gorgons are we going to get any action the remaining gorgon girls? Thalasa at the magic association along with the other 2 that were at the gorgon mother's side when you first met her (can't remember there names), along with the other 2 that were in the bar. I mean they did say they would need to expand the nest.
Game on and be the center of their action, throibbingly devoted deeply passionate action!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can live a life of never doing a solid for any of the bombshells ...
why stay flacid tho .. when you could literally throbb their panties off every.single.time?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Damn you Talothral I am so going to hunt you down and beat you with a wet noodle.

But seriously keep up the good work. You work keeps getting better and better

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes