RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Could be an issue with rpdl, not finding seeders for photo hunt either !!
My guys, please. I added the FAQ link to my comment for every post I make, you need to check if your client is whitelisted ( ) and if it is, disable DHT and PEX, then restart your client. Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My guys, please. I added the FAQ link to my comment for every post I make, you need to check if your client is whitelisted ( ) and if it is, disable DHT and PEX, then restart your client. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
What do you expect from new torrent users? We were all noobs once. I was p2ping back in the days of telnet. I didn't know shit at first, but, I educated myself. We weren't spoon-fed back then. But, if people can't be bothered to read or search out the info on stuff, maybe they shouldn't be using torrents.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I am confused. in the association Thalassa said that her mother is happy nut I never took the monster route

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I was the same way. But got addicted to many games on here, so went out and bought a 2TB external hard drive
I'm having probs set up external drives on both my laptop (refurbished) and my desktop (ext drive driver busted). Have 3TB's worth of HDDs I have yet to make use of. :censored:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I'm having probs set up external drives on both my laptop (refurbished) and my desktop (ext drive driver busted). Have 3TB's worth of HDDs I have yet to make use of. :censored:
I use to do everything on my old PC, but when I updated it I bought a laptop and PC and the external HD.

Now I use the desktop for my online games and the laptop for writing my books. With the external HD, I can play these games on either computer

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It may be strange for you...but that's the torrent I'm using.
What's the problem then? utorrent 2.2.1 is whitelisted... :WaitWhat:

edit; If you have a legitimate issue lets take it to this thread, this thread has been jacked several times today. feelsbadman

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes