betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
The end seems coming soon which is good (since unfinished games are too common), great (or so I hope, but no reason to doubt considering previous updates), and sad (because I liked characters and story), so I wonder if there's a new project with same characters, I would love to continue the building of the Clan/House or anything in the same universe.
And there's so many things to do, discuss with a Snake spirit to let her become the spirit of a House, intégration of gorgons, sirens, and other creatures in the clan, even on gorgons path a fae story arc, a troll village, a hag, a Winter Queen, an under employed assassin, attend to a Dragon temple, a returning XVIIe century daughter and many more.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She gave him the biggest and hardest gift of all - emotional shielding.
We could all use some american psycho pure determination and disconnect.

In all and any boy”s life, the attention phenomenal babes show them is priceless. fo eva!
Bruh, sometimes I just don't understand a word you say. But, it still makes me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: restlez

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think Sabrina should call dagna as Mommy!!!

By the by, that ignorable error only for me ? (using Android apk made by DA)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I have been getting this every time I try to use a Pixeldrain link:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
pixeldrain.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Which is a pity as it was a very good site and now after the demise of Nopy, it is even more annoying.
Is this a Windows 'block' - my PC Fu is not strong.
:unsure:
Pixeldrain is my second favourite after mega.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah, it's a minor bug, should have added another variable check to it, but at the time I wasn't aware of the error I made several weeks ago despite reading through the section 50 times between now and then, eh insomnia is a bitch, anyway. Will be sorted in 0.37.0, although it's mostly sorted in that bug fix up there somewhere.
I think I hit another similar bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game progression must really be slow that you just found out you were her love child
all this time ... talk about all the times she wanted you and you only to be with her ...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha!!! It's hilarious that at some parts of the game there's a Cthulhu "blending in"

PS: At some part of the game I was half expecting either the MC or Ingrid to joke around about "letting it go"

Last edited:

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I just discovered this VN and so glad that I did! And must concur that Maie is awesome! Question: Is it always her? Another imp got zappd (well, dropped in a brazier) in the ice palace, but that perhaps could have been by one of Iridia's peeps. And a tiny flower child might not fare well traveling through an arcane blizzard.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy the Admiral Ackbar background scenes.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes