Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just discovered this VN and so glad that I did! And must concur that Maie is awesome! Question: Is it always her? Another imp got zappd (well, dropped in a brazier) in the ice palace, but that perhaps could have been by one of Iridia's peeps. And a tiny flower child might not fare well traveling through an arcane blizzard.
Maie is quite powerful and could quite easily travel to the palace.

The only downside is it takes a tremendous amount of energy for her to stay in MC's realm which is why her visits are sporadic.

If what was said is anything to go by she's one of the more powerful characters in the game.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Talothral , I like your game and look forward to many great updates this year as well *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation (and to support the game a little bit), I created some Signature-GIFs for "SORCERER"...
I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

SORCERER - GIF - Signature 1 "Fire" 300x124 px 3,15 MBSORCERER - GIF - Signature 2 "Soul" 300x124 px 4,38 MB
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-36-0-fix-extras-talothral.58369/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/3hlsCQy.gif[/img][/url]BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-36-0-fix-extras-talothral.58369/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/LrlnuXo.gif[/img][/url]

Cause the file size is too large for uploading it as an attachment here on F95, it is hosted on Imgur.

For using the GIF in your signature...
-> just right click on the image, -> copy the graphic link and insert it in your signature.​

If you want to link the image to this thread additionally,
-> either copy and paste the given BB Code
or just -> left click on the inserted image in your signature, then choose "EDIT LINK" and insert this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-36-0-fix-extras-talothral.58369/ .

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you all will enjoy these :D ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
"Maie is quite powerful and could quite easily travel to the palace."

Thanks! I didn't see the part about Maie's Wife's power (nor looked through all the 155 pages), but I did see her limited time. She completely cracks me up (and I see I'm not alone!). I think my favorite was her chasing the imp while riding the hare. Sprite Cavalry, ho!

I almost feel sorry for the imp - almost.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
What are the blue arrows that appear in the lower tight hand corner at the end of certain animated scenes?

When I first saw them I thought maybe it would be explained at some point... but that never happened (so far). Clicking on them doesn't seem to do anything.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What are the blue arrows that appear in the lower tight hand corner at the end of certain animated scenes?

When I first saw them I thought maybe it would be explained at some point... but that never happened (so far). Clicking on them doesn't seem to do anything.
Those signal the ending of the 'animation' sequences. I click on them and they work. No clue why yours do not!

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Can't help thinking

Say it loud and there's music playing,
Say it soft and it's almost like praying.
Maria,
I'll never stop saying Maria!
The most beautiful sound I ever heard

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021

They show up at the end of the scene i believe. Kinda like a transition effect.

Reactions: Talothral

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Monday, January 3, 2022

New year... and same tradition of progress posts.
Where are we at? I started rendering the day 37 couple days ago, not that it is anything too surprising, so it's going. And that being said, this update will probably take bit longer to make than the usual. Simply because there are so many variations I need to do thanks to all those choices I allowed you to take ;)

And partially because of that, there are few scenes that won't be pleasant to make so it will affect my mood somewhat. Which can mean I might not be as responsive as I normally are, or not depends on those days.

And on the more lighter side of things, Terminus Reach, the script is on it's way and hopefully I have decent enough buffer when I start making the renders. Other than that, still adding stuff to the epilogues when I remember what I missed or when I get an idea that works for it.

1641243979525.png
Final preparations so to say, before the bodies starts to pile up.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Well all these download options are trash, Mega has a cap and the other 3 are all slow as hell AND they cut off your download before it finishes. Maybe use torrent if the game is this big? or Workupload? Or literally anything else but these 4 options?

Reactions: Earply

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well all these download options are trash, Mega has a cap and the other 3 are all slow as hell AND they cut off your download before it finishes. Maybe use torrent if the game is this big? or Workupload? Or literally anything else but these 4 options?
Or you can use Megabasterd to bypass the Mega limits, it's not super fast, but it's a good alternative to a client torrent and also you don't need to install anything to use it, since it's a Java program. :)

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
Since I/we don't know where you live or what your conn speed is it's tough to give any advice. Workupload never works for me. I have found ANONFILE to be the best/fastest recently. I use XDM download manager and that seems to improve most file speeds except MEGA. Anyway good luck with that.

Edit:- Have you tried TOR browser? If you reach a site's "quota", Tor can be set to a new "entry point" into the great and wild WWW. That is to say you can choose your country of origin and change it as needed. Sometimes works not always.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Hello everyone i have a question.
When you go to the association for the event at day 20 you get a choice to meet :
1) Lady Singh.
2) Lord Mateus.
Is this a Path choice too ?? (Because you can select only one).
And if yes which is the best choice for the story ??
Or where do the choices lead ??
I hope someone can tell me , so that i can continue the game , thanks.

Last edited:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
When you go to the association for the event at day 20 you get a choice to meet :
1) Lady Singh.
2) Lord Mateus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
1) Lady Singh.
2) Lord Mateus.

Reactions: VeniXYZ
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes