Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need to know is .. that is important for the plot.
The path MC takes to get into making a great house of himself and his ladies.
Remember, there are associated good or bad traits with every alliance.
Like with the demon lord, you can choose to do everything yourself,
or you could enjoy the use of your allies.
During that part of the game, MC is descovering what it means to have his
wonderful babes support him in all his actions and come into their own
as capable comrades in all and any fights MC faces.

Reactions: D Dog and VeniXYZ

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well basically you are one of the most trusted developers in terms of deadlines and your story writing is very good. Also game has really captivating and loveable story and really different characters, nearly all other games using same models with different hair, tattoo customization and you are bringing models like trools, fairies, grannies.

In a way, you are like a safe heaven for the people who bored from tons of incest, tons of milfs, tons of young girls and college/school theme. Why wouldnt people want an unedning game from you? Thats being said, will there be another game in this story? Sequel, prequel, fall of tamara, rise of House Ward etc? Or will you continue with a very different game in different setting? :D
Man not sure how I missed this originally...

Anyway, mostly on the latter part. Hypothetically speaking, the setting itself has other stories and other protagonists whose stories could be told with cameos of the House Ward. As well as other stories about the illustrious Mr. Ward. But, that being said, maybe? I'll never say never for returning this, but the sequel to TRS is next, but what comes after that? That's a bit too far off realistically to talk about.

But the fun thing about TRS is that I'm only chained by my imagination and what morphs I can combine to make things, and as much as I love Shattered Seals in general, it is chained by the mythologies and what models are available, which isn't itself a bad thing but sometimes you want to let your imagination fly with as little limits as possible. And nothing really prevents me from mixing some mythology into TRS either, I mean there are enough "theories" out there... And space is a large place.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While i'm eagerly waiting for the TRS continuation, i have to say that i have liked Sorcerer bit more. Most likely because i do enjoy my contemporary fantasy settings and love to dabble with different mythologies in my roleplaying games i run for my friends.

Reactions: D Dog

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
on day 35 the fight with marcus bind him and call aid are both green does each one give different scenes and if they do how are the different

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Man not sure how I missed this originally...

Anyway, mostly on the latter part. Hypothetically speaking, the setting itself has other stories and other protagonists whose stories could be told with cameos of the House Ward. As well as other stories about the illustrious Mr. Ward. But, that being said, maybe? I'll never say never for returning this, but the sequel to TRS is next, but what comes after that? That's a bit too far off realistically to talk about.

But the fun thing about TRS is that I'm only chained by my imagination and what morphs I can combine to make things, and as much as I love Shattered Seals in general, it is chained by the mythologies and what models are available, which isn't itself a bad thing but sometimes you want to let your imagination fly with as little limits as possible. And nothing really prevents me from mixing some mythology into TRS either, I mean there are enough "theories" out there... And space is a large place.
To be honest I didnt think any plans that long term either, "I'll never say never for returning this" was the answer I was hoping for. Requesting any more would be meaningless really.

Sadly I didnt play TRS yet but after hearing you feel a bit of chained about Shattered Seals I am really starting to wonder that game, I will give it a try as soon as possible.

Can I ask something, I am wondering how can mythology is chaining you? I am not critisizing or trying insult you etc here I am asking solely from curiosity. I always saw mythology as a guideline in this type of games, one can follow it but dont have to. One can take somethings from it but can change it etc. There is a built world out there, but developer dont have to use it as it is, there is always room for a change. After seeing mythology like this I am suprised.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
To be honest I didnt think any plans that long term either, "I'll never say never for returning this" was the answer I was hoping for. Requesting any more would be meaningless really.

Sadly I didnt play TRS yet but after hearing you feel a bit of chained about Shattered Seals I am really starting to wonder that game, I will give it a try as soon as possible.

Can I ask something, I am wondering how can mythology is chaining you? I am not critisizing or trying insult you etc here I am asking solely from curiosity. I always saw mythology as a guideline in this type of games, one can follow it but dont have to. One can take somethings from it but can change it etc. There is a built world out there, but developer dont have to use it as it is, there is always room for a change. After seeing mythology like this I am suprised.
I would take a look at TRS and then you can see the sort of world he has built there and how it is different to Sorcerer. I kinda get what he is saying because I have played both games several times over... But either way i am rooting for him to come back to Sorcerer as well down the track! Either way it shows he gives a shit about his storytelling!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Wall of text ahoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Noticed a minor issue at the top of day36:
I figure you meant the second assignment value to be False. (Not that it matters to my "horn dog" playthrough choices, and sorry if someone already pointed this out.)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Noticed a minor issue at the top of day36:
I figure you meant the second assignment value to be False. (Not that it matters to my "horn dog" playthrough choices, and sorry if someone already pointed this out.)
Ah fuck, yeah, it didn't save properly. Ah well, it's fixed.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
anny chance of a up to date torrent? At 7.7Gb its a bit big for the offered download links. Tried searching the thread, but couldn't find it myself. Anny way to sort a search by date descending?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Ah fuck, yeah, it didn't save properly. Ah well, it's fixed.
Speaking of problems, some links on the blog, , are messed up. At least both the full update link (Sorcerer-0360-update.zip) and the v0.36.0 fix (Sorcerer-0360-fix.zip). I was able to download both by copying/fixing the link and copying the text of the link for the other.

Low priority, but I could use support for the MC to have two middle names. Right now I'm using middle_name_b last_name for the last name. Which I've mostly gotten used to at this point...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Speaking of problems, some links on the blog, , are messed up. At least both the full update link (Sorcerer-0360-update.zip) and the v0.36.0 fix (Sorcerer-0360-fix.zip). I was able to download both by copying/fixing the link and copying the text of the link for the other.

Low priority, but I could use support for the MC to have two middle names. Right now I'm using middle_name_b last_name for the last name. Which I've mostly gotten used to at this point...
Interesting the bug fix had retained the old link information for some reason but fixed it, and the update link works fine on my end?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes