mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Cool game. I hope MC has a really good House Accountant going forward though, all those apartments, servants/employees, baby-mamas and kids, are going to need more than just a calculator and a paper ledger to keep track of. :ROFLMAO:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Okay... I hold both of you responsible for this popping into my head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Talothral. How close (or far) are we to the end of the story? Really just curious as to how much more of the goodness to expect! Also, any plans for your next project? :giggle: Ofcourse hoping that there's a lot of story left to cover and an awesome story in the plans, but i'll try to keep my expectations at a reasonable level :LOL: My fingers are itching to play 0.37, Sorcerer is still my favorite :love:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Talothral. How close (or far) are we to the end of the story? Really just curious as to how much more of the goodness to expect! Also, any plans for your next project? :giggle: Ofcourse hoping that there's a lot of story left to cover and an awesome story in the plans, but i'll try to keep my expectations at a reasonable level :LOL: My fingers are itching to play 0.37, Sorcerer is still my favorite :love:
Next update is the epilogue update, so one more update after 0.37. Next is the return to Terminus Reach.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

Is the Sorcerer story really over then, or is there hope for more stories ? :unsure:
I won't say no to returning to the Shattered Seals setting, and to Sorcerer, just need to do something else for a while. And I do have that promise to keep with Terminus Reach, and it was planned to be made even before I started making Sorcerer. But as it is with this, need to do something else between things.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I won't say no to returning to the Shattered Seals setting, and to Sorcerer, just need to do something else for a while. And I do have that promise to keep with Terminus Reach, and it was planned to be made even before I started making Sorcerer. But as it is with this, need to do something else between things.
But terminus is a completed game ??

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Talothral I know it's almost over but is there by any chance we will see a she Orc as a love interest? In future?
He won't have Orcs. Least not in this world. He's sticking to real mythos/lore of human world. Orcs are Tolkien thing. I've had a long convo with him about his before :) Nice one though.

We actually have talks about Alternate LIs, not your typical Cookie Cutter. Big Gals, Grannies, Trans, Monster Females that actually look like monsters, broken toys, scarred/burnt up folks, etc.. Everyone else has your typical super model bimbo. I love his actual grit for LIs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the one thing that got me hooked on Terminus long before the story pulled me in fully, the unconventional love interests.

The main LI for Terminus was just awesome. Granted she didn't look too different from the norm despite being bald but it was more her attitude and character. The "he is mine but he can fuck whoever he wants" while being a badass about everything else.

The alien women were great too, Matriarch is still my fave though.

Sorcerer caried on that uniqueness and it's just awesome.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** contains bugfix

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Next update is the epilogue update, so one more update after 0.37. Next is the return to Terminus Reach.
That makes me equally happy and sad :giggle: :cry: Thank you for the quick reply! I have yet to try Terminus Reach, so i'll add that to the bucketlist!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes