JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm personally waiting till he finishes to pick it back up. I read up to few updates before this. I want to wait till he's done so I can have a day or so to enjoy this & not just like hour or two :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn, so I need to play Terminus Reach after Sorcerer, then play its sequel. Ok, ok. I guess I'm not ready to "lose" Sorcerer yet. It is one of the best games here, and can't wait for 0.37!
You don't "need" to play it, you "get" to play it!!!

It's an amazing game (I hold it higher than Sorcerer which is saying something :) )

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You don't "need" to play it, you "get" to play it!!!

It's an amazing game (I hold it higher than Sorcerer which is saying something :) )
Hahaha, I took a look months ago on Terminus, but it is the type of game that I usually don't play, but, knowing Talothral's work through Sorcerer, I believe I'll give a try.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hahaha, I took a look months ago on Terminus, but it is the type of game that I usually don't play, but, knowing Talothral's work through Sorcerer, I believe I'll give a try.
Same type of MC, badass from the start and as Ava said, an amazing array of difference in the LI's.

Reactions: underoath27

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there an update patch available? Not exactly wanting to download 8GB+ especially considering I won't be able to do it quickly with MEGA due to its 5GB quota limit.

Reactions: MrBenny

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there an update patch available? Not exactly wanting to download 8GB+ especially considering I won't be able to do it quickly with MEGA due to its 5GB quota limit.

If you use a VPN, just select a different IP address and you get 5 more GB. Or wait until someone compresses it

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
He won't have Orcs. Least not in this world. He's sticking to real mythos/lore of human world. Orcs are Tolkien thing. I've had a long convo with him about his before :) Nice one though.

We actually have talks about Alternate LIs, not your typical Cookie Cutter. Big Gals, Grannies, Trans, Monster Females that actually look like monsters, broken toys, scarred/burnt up folks, etc.. Everyone else has your typical super model bimbo. I love his actual grit for LIs
Wait a minute, are Orcs are really "invented" by Tolkien? =S Damn, I knew they were pure fantasy but I didnt know who thought them first

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
** contains bugfix

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I cant find peer's :(

RaidenStorm

Sep 24, 2021
Why isn't there an update patch? Usually they always have one. I already have the rest of the game, i just need the update.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes