Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
hope he comes out with just an update to download to, instead of having to download the entire game, so i don't have to waste hours doing it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
He got orcnēas from it, which was a generalization for monsters. Orc as we know it today was his creation.

Basic Google Search, for those still not sure:

Orcs as we known them, were a creation from the man. They've evolved from that point, but he got his ideas of them from things like Demons and Goblins
Important to note about Tolkien, while he did invent stuff for Middle Earth, he was also very well versed in multiple mythologies. For example he was fan of Kalevala, which is the Finnish Heroic Epic and describes the adventures of Finnish mythological entities.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nice game but devs NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED learn how to make game smaller in size, simply how to do loseless compresion.
Devs already using webp but there are 37 chapters.

It's not a small game.

Besides that I prefer if devs release in full glorious HD images and let people here handle compression. I didn't spend all this money on my rig and monitor to view games in peasant vision.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
nice game but devs NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED learn how to make game smaller in size, simply how to do loseless compresion.
Okay, there are 12 714 renders (give or take a few) in 0.37.0, all of these are in webp already, granted they are 100% webp's so some of the files are still 1 MB+. However, there is 90% compressed version that is shy under 4 GB that I DO offer for my patrons and public when it hits there. Along with an "update only" patch (for both the uncompressed and compressed versions).

What gets uploaded here BEFORE the public release is leaked, and what is leaked depends on who leaked it.

Now just as a fun fact, if I would use the raw PNG's the VN would be 35 GB.

Last edited:

FishMonger

Apr 10, 2020
That made me laugh, of course the game is compressed as good as it gets already. 8 GB download, give or take is painful if you can't wait, sure. I'm happy to wait though, great story and nice renders. Why do we all want to have that magic button, <download> and expect it to be there in a few minutes give or take? Spoiled brats!!!!!!!!! lol It is not f-ing tiktok.

OK, this is me crawling back under my rock. Happy to wait for the download to finish. Well, to be honest, I never wait for it, I have other stuff to do, I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Spoiled brats!!!! rofl

Edit: Should have made it perhaps more clear, I love the story, so it is always worth the wait. Just saying. Why complain.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ju1zzed

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
one of the best story driven games here , i wish this dev pick up reluctant archon , This game is what i play when i want to just read a good story about magic and stuff,i hope he makes similar game or continue this one , absolutely amazing.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
what happened to just the day download?
However, there is 90% compressed version that is shy under 4 GB that I DO offer for my patrons and public when it hits there. Along with an "update only" patch (for both the uncompressed and compressed versions).

What gets uploaded here BEFORE the public release is leaked, and what is leaked depends on who leaked it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd... The previous version (Sorcerer-pc-0360C) is under 4 gigs extracted, and the new release (Sorcerer-pc-0370) is actually double in size at 8 gigs (compressed). Why is it now double in size, which makes it more difficult to DL without a VPN service or having a file hosting paid sub?

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
one of the best story driven games here , i wish this dev pick up reluctant archon , This game is what i play when i want to just read a good story about magic and stuff,i hope he makes similar game or continue this one , absolutely amazing.
Have you played his other game (TRS). The next game will be a continuation of that so make sure you get across it. Story wise it is just as awesome at this :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Odd... The previous version (Sorcerer-pc-0360C) is under 4 gigs extracted, and the new release (Sorcerer-pc-0370) is actually double in size at 8 gigs (compressed). Why is it now double in size, which makes it more difficult to DL without a VPN service or having a file hosting paid sub?
Okay, there are 12 714 renders (give or take a few) in 0.37.0, all of these are in webp already, granted they are 100% webp's so some of the files are still 1 MB+. However, there is 90% compressed version that is shy under 4 GB that I DO offer for my patrons and public when it hits there. Along with an "update only" patch (for both the uncompressed and compressed versions).

Now just as a fun fact, if I would use the raw PNG's the VN would be 35 GB.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Because you downloaded the compressed version which is available to the public. 0370 is a leak which is not compressed and is not public yet so he hasn't released the compressed version. Which means its only available to patrons at the moment.

Reactions: MrBenny

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
This is a leaked version, compressed is available when he releases the public version, atm only us parteons get it.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes