Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That version is 4 year's old...just because you facepalm me doesn't mean I'm wrong.
4 years old, yes. However, do your research about torrent clients. Newer versions are bad news. Newer doesn't always mean better. But, if you think you 'know it all', you really know nothing at all and should probably stay away from using torrents.

Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
4 years old, yes. However, do your research about torrent clients. Newer versions are bad news. Newer doesn't always mean better. But, if you think you 'know it all', you really know nothing at all and should probably stay away from using torrents.
I never said it was good or bad....and I'm definitely not saying ''I know it all'' Example Windows Xp is a great operating system but its still going to become obsolete. But I'm not going to say anymore as this is going off topic.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Love Day 36. GILF lovers Unite! More Li and Aina content! woot!
I totally agree.

Scenes like that is where I would love to have animations. I'd love to see Lin and Aina's beautiful breasts move continuously and rhythmically up and down as they fuck with the MC. :p

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.36.0 Fix Extras] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,53 GB / 1,34 GB - Sorcerer-pc-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,33 GB - Sorcerer-mac-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 227 MB / 84 MB - Sorcerer-update-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Download (Update): - -

Update Patch Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
I have used 2.2.1 since it was available. Not one complaint about it, configurable, always stable and it does what I tell it to. I agree new is NOT always better, in fact the opposite is most often the case.(y)

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.36.0 Fix Extras] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,53 GB / 1,34 GB - Sorcerer-pc-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,32 GB - Sorcerer-mac-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 227 MB / 84 MB - Sorcerer-update-v0.36.0-fix-C-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - Gofile

Download (Update): Workupload - -

Update Patch Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
:love: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have been getting this every time I try to use a Pixeldrain link:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
pixeldrain.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Which is a pity as it was a very good site and now after the demise of Nopy, it is even more annoying.
Is this a Windows 'block' - my PC Fu is not strong.
:unsure:

chucky131

Jul 1, 2019
norton flags every link most of the games are on, wish they would use workupload it works great for downloads

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Talothral:
One question, in 0.36 the scene within the Thalassa from the association. Thalassa comment about her mother being happy and being 16th in queue even if I have never met the Gorgons mothers before and haven't made a pact with them. Is this a minor bug or not?

Tayonae

Jul 6, 2021
My guys, please. I added the FAQ link to my comment for every post I make, you need to check if your client is whitelisted ( ) and if it is, disable DHT and PEX, then restart your client. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
Seems the issue was with Bitcomet, have changed to qBittorrent and had no more issues. Thanks

Reactions: RPDL

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Talothral:
One question, in 0.36 the scene within the Thalassa from the association. Thalassa comment about her mother being happy and being 16th in queue even if I have never met the Gorgons mothers before and haven't made a pact with them. Is this a minor bug or not?
It's been reported on discord already for him to review. I'm guessing you chose the association in day 10 if thats the case?

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral:
Yeah, it's a minor bug, should have added another variable check to it, but at the time I wasn't aware of the error I made several weeks ago despite reading through the section 50 times between now and then, eh insomnia is a bitch, anyway. Will be sorted in 0.37.0, although it's mostly sorted in that bug fix up there somewhere.

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes