FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
from his post on patreon EXTRAS INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOADS. PLEASE USE THE "COMPRESSED UPDATE" WITH THE PREVIOUS COMPRESSED VERSION
update only compressed
you could've shared the non compressed version since you already did this

Reactions: Hornyowl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then you can sure wait for Talothral to inflate it some more till the public release.
Sure enough there can be some extras off the editing floor that can be stuffed in for a bigger weight.

qbit77

Jan 25, 2021
Really love this game. Not only does it have good graphics but the story line is very good too. The developer should try selling it to Playboy as an adult Graphic Novel or Book.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better yet ... with eternals sequels coming up, marvel or disney might show some interest.
We could still have some angel cuddling, kisses, caresses, petting, hand holding,
making babies with spirit guardians and ensuring the future for all mankind is wonderful.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.35.0] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,51 GB / 1,29 GB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,27 GB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 211 MB / 78 MB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Download (Update): - -

Update Patch Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i love everything except the sex scenes and how they are structured. Obviously these are the core of this game in terms of a VN but i also know these are the hardest to get right if you have a solid game at your hands. Stroy and character development is all dandy. I play it regardless of the 2-3 fps sex encounters because of the packages all around, but with an overhaul of these it would be marvelous

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
Image 380082 not found (guessing from the "context" its the cumshot in orianas sex scene)
It's there, just a typo in the sequence. There is a patch for it, or extras can be toggled on (they are included now) if one wishes, that sequence doesn't have that typo.

Reactions: Virulenz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Change log says this:

v0.35.0
  • Day 35 implemented.
  • 426 Renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, Orion777, Bread)
But in game it says end of day 34.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Change log says this:

v0.35.0
  • Day 35 implemented.
  • 426 Renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, Orion777, Bread)
But in game it says end of day 34.
Forgot to change 34 to 35, or it didn't get saved properly after I made the change. What matters is the day splash at the start of the day.

Dr_Feel_Good

Jun 14, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.35.0] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,51 GB / 1,29 GB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,27 GB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 211 MB / 78 MB - Sorcerer-0.35.0C-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

Download (Update): Workupload - -

Update Patch Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
The update is getting flagged by Windows Defender as Malicious. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Downloading the full compressed version now to see if I get the same issues.

Edit: Nothing flagged on full compressed version from Pixeldrain

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"
Feb 19, 2018
Susan is right, the MC shouldn't be wearing pants, everywhere he is sent to solve problems he knocks up someone to solve it.

Edit: I am just imagining the month when all the babies are born, its gonna be like a month long of birthday cakes for dinner lmao. MC might have to jump between dimensions from one party to another on same day at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The update is getting flagged by Windows Defender as Malicious. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Downloading the full compressed version now to see if I get the same issues.

Edit: Nothing flagged on full compressed version from Pixeldrain
The files from the update are exactly the same as in the full version since I copied them from there.

:WaitWhat: Windows Defender :FacePalm::HideThePain::KEK:

:WeSmart: Pro Tip: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a decent antivirus tool! :BootyTime:

Dr_Feel_Good

Jun 14, 2019
The files from the update are exactly the same as in the full version since I copied them from there.

:WaitWhat: Windows Defender :FacePalm::HideThePain::KEK:

:WeSmart: Pro Tip: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a decent antivirus tool! :BootyTime:
I do have other antivirus and malware protection, but I thought I would tell you that the protection that 90% of people are likely relying on are going to flag your file as a virus and it will be deleted automatically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Susan is right, the MC shouldn't be wearing pants, everywhere he is sent to solve problems he knocks up someone to solve it.

Edit: I am just imagining the month when all the babies are born, its gonna be like a month long of birthday cakes for dinner lmao. MC might have to jump between dimensions from one party to another on same day at times.
You're assuming that births between a human and a non-human have the same gestation. My bet is that there will be a couple earlier and a couple later. But how can we know until it happens? Whatever the ultimate timetable, it's going to be one heck of a brood...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, the gorgons are nice, but if we visit them too much the'll become the dominant species :p
So we may need more allies to prevent that. Now we have the foxes too, but i think we need more and i cant wait for Talothral next idea. Aircraft harpys? Support spidergirls? Archer elves? ^^
Somehow i'd like to get a vampire girl too, not necessary the whole faction, but a little goth style rebel with a younger mindset and appearance who dont likes to follow her faction or rules in general, a little counterpart to most of the girls who need to loosen up because of the lack of rules and traditions in my house.
Personally i'd also like a bit more fairy content, not only sexscenes, but we see her often kick the imps asses and cant even thank her for that, she deserves a little garden ^^

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes