TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Probably been asked before but is there any guidance on how to install the update only or do I just have to search for the files to replace?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Probably been asked before but is there any guidance on how to install the update only or do I just have to search for the files to replace?
Extract it to the /game folder and let it overwrite the files.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Well, you are not wrong. I chosen path of non-humans (every time did that), but the other species simply didn't ring the bell... So I stick it in Kitsune rather than freakin snake :-D No offence, everyone has own priority.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Oct 12, 2019
You should try the Mega Downloader V 1.8... I use it to regularly download as i believe the download limits do not apply with it. Might help with the larger downloads.

I don't think he has another 6GB link other than the one at the top of his blog (below):

View attachment 1529528
bro can you give me a proper link to download this downloader app ??? like a legit one ?? i can see a lot of fake malware can exist for this app coz its very demanding

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Thanks but if you read what I said in my OP...I want the 6.64 GB version. Mega caps me at 1 GB and the Mediafire link has no file.
1 GB quota? Guess you haven't downloaded it yet then. I uploaded it to AnonFiles. It's likely still propagating through their CDN. While I did download a 4.2 gig file in 1 hour & 58 minutes the other day, it took about 40 minutes to download a 180 meg file just now. At least it didn't repeatedly drop the connection. You may be better off with a free VPN and mega.

Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Talothral]
Win/Linux

SHA256:
90301bc49910a81ccea382c5d5ebf14b86405296720b3bc427453d7cee1ff6b0 Sorcerer-pc-0330.zip

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I have a problem, I downloaded the game through the torrent link but when I try to pass my saves to the folder my saves doesn't appear. and the pictures when you go to call susan, abigail and the lawyer don't show the pictures of those scenes. says the images were not found.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
God i wish someone would punch susan in the mouth and knock some insolence out of that bitch! Annoying as fuck!
Whoa lol tell us how you truly feel... :ROFLMAO:

Personally I love a strong loving woman that would die for me and fight anyone that will stand against. A Woman that over comes tragedy and comes out even stronger for it. Also not to shabby to look at...

But eh everybody is different...

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Whoa lol tell us how you truly feel... :ROFLMAO:

Personally I love a strong loving woman that would die for me and fight anyone that will stand against. A Woman that over comes tragedy and comes out even stronger for it. Also not to shabby to look at...

But eh everybody is different...
Haven't played for quite a few updates so i started over. Only on day 17 so hopefully she calms down some.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I love the fact that she's a badass, it's when she's being a bitch to friends and allies that it bugs me.
It's a kind of natural thing you know? She sort of blames Miyuki for the situation they are in, not that she is entirely wrong about it. Paired with a hint of jealousy, and the fact she feels a bit inadequate because of her leg. Neither feeling isn't warranted but it's part of being human.

All that put together with a host of other issues she has, nightmares, PTSD, and she acts as she does. And that probably makes the relationship between Miyuki and Susan the most realistic out of the people involved.

But don't get me wrong here, she might bitch about the things until the end of time, but if the push comes to shove, she will step in front of a bullet that is meant for Miyuki (or anyone else for that matter). Sure, she will bitch about it afterward, but she would do it again in a heartbeat.

Does anyone have a fix for the save slots?
Hmmm?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's a kind of natural thing you know? She sort of blames Miyuki for the situation they are in, not that she is entirely wrong about it. Paired with a hint of jealousy, and the fact she feels a bit inadequate because of her leg. Neither feeling isn't warranted but it's part of being human.

All that put together with a host of other issues she has, nightmares, PTSD, and she acts as she does. And that probably makes the relationship between Miyuki and Susan the most realistic out of the people involved.

But don't get me wrong here, she might bitch about the things until the end of time, but if the push comes to shove, she will step in front of a bullet that is meant for Miyuki (or anyone else for that matter). Sure, she will bitch about it afterward, but she would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hmmm?
Yes I downloaded both the compressed and non compressed versions and both don't show the save pages, only the first page. I don't know if it's because I'm on Joiplay or If it's happening to more people.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes