Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone can share a save from v0.31? I dont know why my saves dont work for me..

Ally with gorgons of course! :)
Thanks!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What a great update! Currently.. two updates, because I played two updates (0.32 and 0.33)

I finally got the scene with Xiu and Maera.. especially Maera! I waited a long time for the scene with her. I love her. :love:

Reactions: EJW and Talothral

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
If you follow the walkthrough then you should get her romance. Not 100% sure what choices they are but I would act favourable towards her in every scene with her.
Nearly all of the characters romance road like guaranteed with acting in a characters favor and applying the motto "I am not the house, we are the house" I didnt play with walkthrough yet I didnt miss nearly any scene

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I recommend checking out Talothral's Patreon page regularly. They put out quite a lot of good updates in there, also posts the release dates there :)
Hmm... I know I have way too many things in my mind but I'm not sure it's fractured enough to form separate entities... yet. So it's just me. ;)

Good to know. Thanks :)
Twice a week (Monday and Friday) some sort of progress post with either concept or preview renders unless it happens close enough to a release day, then there usually isn't anything to show.

Also to the guy who said about the missing images page or so ago, already fixed, the fixed compressed version is out tomorrow, about the same time I make the progress post.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes