FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That's mostly because there are two versions, the "uncompressed" which is 6.64 GB, and the "compressed" that was made to help with Megas limits as not everyone can or wants to pay for the account. So there was no real reason for the changelog entry.

That being said though, even 100% conversion to webp helps with the size, with the original png's this would be 30 GB.
Yeah lossless PNGs can do that, and i think most devs are starting to realize that pure conversion to "better" format (my choice is compression to WebP at 95% quality ratio, the difference is negligible when it comes to quality and the benefit of the size reduction is great) is the only way to go as soon as their project hits 1GB.

Hmm interesting, so you do a 100% conversion from PNG to WebP... so if i got this right, this "compressed" version is compression of a compression aka double compression?!

Also will you share the "uncompressed" version when its public here or you will just stick with "compressed 2.0" version as the only option?

p.s. Talking in general now but its interesting how mega is still approved file host on f95zone... its really not a good filehost for free users... and it seems its starting to ban a lot of accounts of uploaders.

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
soo decided to start over as I missed a variable some versions ago for our Secretary Zoey and wanted to wait a few versions before actually doing a new playthrough. Anyway messed up my re-playthrough I did for version .32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
had no issues, just started a new game on this latest version and dunno if its a issue with the download (possible) or something changed but every image for the calls the MC makes (Abigail, susan and the lawyer) are missing. (did not happen on my re-run during version .32 and am not using the compressed version)

Official mod is installed with throw in a edit after checking without mod if there is or is not a issue still.

Edit: just checked without the mod and still the same image not found error ( Image '010040' ) during the office calls for the previously stated.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
I still have 0.26.0 Extras installed with my version 0.32.0 game. Is there a more recent Extras file available for DL? or did it stop with that version? Or are they included in the main game now?

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hmm interesting, so you do a 100% conversion from PNG to WebP... so if i got this right, this "compressed" version is compression of a compression aka double compression?!
Not really no, I still use the original PNG's for it. Honestly, you can drop to 90% and you can't really see the difference between the originals and the compressed one. But even though if I would use the converted images there isn't that big of a quality loss (tested it as well with a few images in case hardware malfunction and loss of the PNG's) from 100% to 90%.

But yeah the "100%" converted version is also shared with the public when it is time for it. And the "update only" is always the 100% version.

soo decided to start over as I missed a variable some versions ago for our Secretary Zoey and wanted to wait a few versions before actually doing a new playthrough. Anyway messed up my re-playthrough I did for version .32
had no issues, just started a new game on this latest version and dunno if its a issue with the download (possible) or something changed but every image for the calls the MC makes (Abigail, susan and the lawyer) are missing. (did not happen on my re-run during version .32 and am not using the compressed version)

Official mod is installed with throw in a edit after checking without mod if there is or is not a issue still.

Edit: just checked without the mod and still the same image not found error ( Image '010040' ) during the office calls for the previously stated.
Day 1 Image 010040 not found
Yes, it's known, and it's fixed, there is also another image missing from the version that was leaked, somewhere around the end of day 20.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I tried this title when it came out and for an update or two afterwords and then just kind of lot interest in it. It just didn't do it for me for some reason. Along about update 0.32.0 I was bored because nothing was updating , saw the update and decided to give it another go.

Daaaaaaaamn what a difference. The biggest benefit to what I'd done is I got to binge play most of the content in one playthrough :ROFLMAO:

This update just kept it going even better

This thing got deep, complex and interesting!

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I was checking out the image folder and saw some close up images I haven't seen during the sex scenes with Evie, Xiu and the Fairies.
Why are they not displaying in my game?

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I was checking out the image folder and saw some close up images I haven't seen during the sex scenes with Evie, Xiu and the Fairies.
More than likely they are part of the extras that patrons get access to.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Well I know the extras gets released for patrons and it’s not on the public site I guess Tal can respond to it.

I just check his public release and it’s not on there: for day 32 so I would assume it’s Patreon only.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is there such a thing? Patreon site doesn't mention it amongst the advantages for patrons.
Yes, there is such a thing, it's a bit of an optional "hidden" perk for patrons. And those images were accidentally copied and it seems I keep forgetting to delete them, not that it matters that much.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.33.0, so back again to being caught up with the Dev.

But really enjoyed this, thank you so much for the game thus far, and looking forward for the next one.

Reactions: Talothral

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, there is such a thing, it's a bit of an optional "hidden" perk for patrons. And those images were accidentally copied and it seems I keep forgetting to delete them, not that it matters that much.
Thanks for the confirmation.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
But was also brought up, which I have been wondering myself, the life the MC owes her
Just like to point out that Tamara's demand wasn't "take" a life, but to "give" one. If I recall correctly when asked "whose life?" she replies something like "I don't know yet". Demon girl doesn't want the MC to kill someone, she wants a kid by him.

Reactions: keefer43 and timpo

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Just like to point out that Tamara's demand wasn't "take" a life, but to "give" one. If I recall correctly when asked "whose life?" she replies something like "I don't know yet". Demon girl doesn't want the MC to kill someone, she wants a kid by him.
similar wording to the hag and her price

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes