Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I love the idea of the role the die gives it a DND setting kinda
It's mostly due to personal preferences, I noticed (and got told) ages ago that I prefer certain things, certain character traits, types, etc so you can easily end up with the same characters again and again simply due to what you personally prefer.

Using dices or some other randomizer you can increase the variety of characters (and things and events if need be), and give the challenge to write different characters. Just have to stay true to the results and not alter them because you don't like X trait. Of course, character growth is a different thing since that is gradual progress within the story.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.80 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Talothral I'm confused. Why does Tamara say it will cost us for her not kill Malachai when we just informed her that she is unable to kill him, as it would only send him to a new body, freeing him from his prison AND putting him out of her reach. Does she not believe us or did I miss something?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral I'm confused. Why does Tamara say it will cost us for her not kill Malachai when we just informed her that she is unable to kill him, as it would only send him to a new body, freeing him from his prison AND putting him out of her reach. Does she not believe us or did I miss something?
She can kill him, it is just meaningless as he just will be reborn on the celestial plane he originates. Sure the act of killing would take a few decades or centuries just to sate her need for revenge but the result would be the same. So to put her thirst for some blood, well a lot of blood actually, aside is going to cost something to the MC.

Mind you she is a demon, she is selfish, she only cares for her needs, mostly. And killing Malachai will sate one of her needs. As temporary as it might be.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.33.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.80 GB: MEGA -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega doesn't seem to like you lately. Mega link not working again

Reactions: Macgamer

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Yes... After all, you have to defrost your unfortunate playmate who got trapped in a blizzard so you can play tag with hammers... bit one-sided game but still >.>

haha yeah man, now I see it too!

Talothral You are really the greatest! I expect a 3 hour animation film from you, your stories are really the best!

And I really need a bigger monitor and better glasses, so that I can still see these little things. :cool:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say I have liked this game from the start its a hell of a story as well but lately i have been found it more enjoyable.
At first glance its easy to miss what the dev adds in to the background of the games scene's.
Im almost starting to feel sorry for Tamara's little Spy Devil he's forever being attacked and chased by the MC Little Wife.
While he's just trying to spy on the MC for his mistress like she ordered him too the poor little bugger lol.

Most Excelent Game Dev

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes