ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019
I downloaded the update only and my game is in a loop on day 31. I will try to download the complete version to see if it works.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I downloaded the update only and my game is in a loop on day 31. I will try to download the complete version to see if it works.
Using the walkthrough mod? If so update it. Although be warned, Shaddy rewrote the mod completely so it might break saves.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm.... somehow I missed the very last replay scene with the two Fairy girls. I'll spoiler it, but it's the last scene on Page 2 of the replay gallery, lower right below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is that triggered?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hmmm.... somehow I missed the very last replay scene with the two Fairy girls. I'll spoiler it, but it's the last scene on Page 2 of the replay gallery, lower right below.

How is that triggered?
Fiery Fang branch: choose association on day 10 instead of Gorgons, talk to Noemi Goddard first and free the fairy.

sam00g

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 757237

Overview:
This is the story of Alexander Ward, and him discovering that the world isn't as simple place as it seems. Follow his journey in this new world.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Talothral - -
Version: 0.32.0
Language: English
Other game: Terminus Reach: Sentinel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux : - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.31.0) : - MEGA - -
Update Only: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED -
TORRENT

Extra: Official Multi-Mod

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Awesome update as always, but played through far too quickly ;)
I felt the same. As bizarre it may sound I wanted to pass the xxx scenes really fast in order to see where the story was leading us and suddenly the update finished :(

Sorry Talothral it is your magic in the story, not complaining for the xxx scenes or for the update but if I could read the whole story first would be amazing at least for me :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Honestly, day 32 is a bit weird day. It is one of those days that need to be there to close some of the opened storylines (to a point) but the split between Xiu and the Fairies meant there was a double amount of renders required for the same amount of content. But in contrast, day 33 is 90% about the story, and there are a few important decisions during it.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Fiery Fang branch: choose association on day 10 instead of Gorgons, talk to Noemi Goddard first and free the fairy.
Ah, I wondered if that were the case. Yes, my playthrough has me going the Gorgon route. Just an excuse to play my other save with Association. ;)

Reactions: Talothral

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral great update, story keeps getting more interesting as the game progresses. Any chance for you to create biography gallery for the cast, since i bet you have written about their backgrounds more than the game has shown us thus far? I would love to read a bit more about the characters and their backgrounds, of course spoiler free info that is. :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes