Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ooooh, there is more.

I thought that was going to be it for her.

I shall get back in my corner, thanks hun.
I'm not that cruel to tease something like that and then not to deliver on it, especially after I've already said that there will be a scene. Just timing of it as always, and at times have to slay that proverbial dragon to get into good graces. And slap on the ass. ;)

Never thought I'd ask this but when do I get to bang a gorgon? :BootyTime:
Day 20 if you've done things right... and day 33, if you've done things right.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with unpacking the compressed version? I downloaded it from Mega as Mixdrop severely limits my D/L speed and I error out before it ever starts

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Welp I'm on day 28 and no gorgon sex while allied with them and giving them all the presents so I done something wrong :(
According to the post 5 above yours, it would be day 20 and then again on day 33 - if you did everything right.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with unpacking the compressed version? I downloaded it from Mega as Mixdrop severely limits my D/L speed and I error out before it ever starts
I downloaded using Mega and the compressed version unpacked using WinZip and played perfectly. But I'm on a Mac so I'd guess were talking about different files...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
According to the post 5 above yours, it would be day 20 and then again on day 33 - if you did everything right.
Different Gorgon on day 33... someone else out of the ones we've seen so far. But it is linked to day 20, if you can't get the day 20 scene there is no scene for day 33 for obvious reasons.

Welp I'm on day 28 and no gorgon sex while allied with them and giving them all the presents so I done something wrong :(
And to get the day 20 scene, a lot of choices you make on day 10 and after regarding the gorgons are the key, since there are no mistakes to be made or it will cost the MC's life, or would if Maera would allow it to get that far.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Different Gorgon on day 33... someone else out of the ones we've seen so far.

And to get the day 20 scene, a lot of choices you make on day 10 and after regarding the gorgons are the key, since there are no mistakes to be made or it will cost the MC's life, or would if Maera would allow it to get that far.
Thanks. Somehow I've mismanaged my two paths (gorgons and no-gorgons) and lost the no-gorgon path. I couldn't remember how far back the split happened. Now I know! Thanks again

Reactions: Talothral

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I kinda hate it when a VN is as well written as this is...makes choices so hard ( gor red or go gray, sank or association...child or gold, wtf do i choose) I've done multiple play throughs and cant decide wich i like better so long as ayumi and aya at my side( tho we really do need and aya only update soon, should been able to stop her walking away that once and say it doesn't matter at all to the mc) :eek: Sorcerer, Reluctant Archon and Alexandra are really the top three VN's ever written period...Need to make a sig for the them

Glossing over other great games like The Wish and Where the Heart Is but people honestly looking for VN's as well written as Sorcerer will come across them

Havent even played this new update and am so excited to see it, really wish could fund Talothral throughout whole vn

Last edited:

DrGaf

Aug 29, 2021
Love the game! Just noting that Android saves didn't save over from 0.28 to 0.29 as it saved as a new app. Rather annoying as as much as I really enjoyed this VN and story that's a lot of invested hours to lose.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes