Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ShaddyModda I have yet to see a highlighted choice out of all the ones I've seen. I turned the Walkthrough on in the Preferences and it changed nothing. I see the 1./2./3. on choices but nothing that dictates any kind of walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ShaddyModda I have yet to see a highlighted choice out of all the ones I've seen. I turned the Walkthrough on in the Preferences and it changed nothing. I see the 1./2./3. on choices but nothing that dictates any kind of walkthrough.
If your not getting the color choices then you have installed the mod wrong.
Sorcerer 2021-12-05 07-08-15-49.jpg You should see this in your game.
As for the 1, 2, 3 numbers I always took that as the order to choose them in.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If your not getting the color choices then you have installed the mod wrong.
View attachment 1531398 You should see this in your game.
As for the 1, 2, 3 numbers I always took that as the order to choose them in.
Copied the game folder onto the game folder in the Sorcerer folder.

Guess I'll try a fresh install of the game and try again.

Skehmo

Jun 20, 2018
I have the same problem since Version 0.33. I followed the install document in the .rar file and installed the mod, activated the walkthrough in the preferences but I'm only getting the numbers but no indicators which choice is the "correct" one or how character stats are affected.

Edit: Ok, turns out I'm just plain stupid. Just had two decisions ahead where it doesn't matter what you say. After that I got a highlighted "right" answer.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
ShaddyModda
You can update the link now, .35 free is here ^^

Lets see if some of the "update the mod" people read at least the last post...you can download the mod from patreon already ;)
No they will not read it. At least 2 people ask about the mod everytime a version is released. you know post first read later. never fails. If i was shady I would delay the mod a day for every post about when it will be done,

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Please don't get stressed by the people asking for updates. Those of us who can actually read already have the 0.35 mod from where Shaddy posts it first.

Reactions: fkrfxr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the file exists so you're somehow missing content. I suggest you re-download the entire game, and make sure to extract to a new folder. not over a previous version.
Scene Replay gives me this traceback:
Brand new download of both the mod and the game using last update save.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
the file exists so you're somehow missing content. I suggest you re-download the entire game, and make sure to extract to a new folder. not over a previous version.
I actually delete the whole game everytime I update, that's why Im confused.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The versions on the OP show v0.34. The file offered for download shows v0.35. When I played it ended showing v0.34. I play new folders for each version.

Could you double check?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
are you guys using the full game version or compressed version?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I get my copy directly from Talothral. and it has all the files. the links here are a leaked copy. chances are the person who leaked it somehow didn't have all the files. I suggest waiting till it goes public and downloading it directly from Talothral's Patreon, or subbing if you don't want to wait. I know that copy isn't missing any files in the full or compressed versions.

Reactions: JennaJJ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote