Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Just for clarity - if I install the mod with bugfix, I don't need to install the separate bugfix that Talothral linked to in the OP?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just for clarity - if I install the mod with bugfix, I don't need to install the separate bugfix that Talothral linked to in the OP?
No need, the most important fix is in the mod already. There are a few others but they are just a couple of dialogue lines that might make you scratch your head for a second.

Reactions: imzahai and Troz3

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Havent played the game for some time so i thought about starting over... does the WT cover the whole game or ist it just for the new update?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
and so has the mod been for a while.......
Intet är som väntanstider! (Erik Axel Karlfeldt) Nothing is like the times of waiting, a poem by a Swedish poet. So we that doesn't pay for it has to wait. Feels natural for me and I'm more "smålänning" than impatient! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Intet är som väntanstider! (Erik Axel Karlfeldt) Nothing is like the times of waiting, a poem by a Swedish poet. So we that doesn't pay for it has to wait. Feels natural for me and I'm more "smålänning" than impatient! :ROFLMAO:
Actually, we can get it from his discord as soon as the game is released (i think his patreon as well)

Reactions: TheDick69+
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote