Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Sorcerer 0.37.0 with ShaddyModda WT and Replay mod
usual gestures etc

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Save and log folder will now be in Documents/Wills747/

Compressed PC version 0.37 incl Shaddy's mod:
Updated my Android port and added compressed pc version

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
For some reason the WT doesn't work for me... it was working before. I even load savegame where the choice are mark green, but when I load it 'nothing' the WT isn't showing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
For some reason the WT doesn't work for me... it was working before. I even load savegame where the choice are mark green, but when I load it 'nothing' the WT isn't showing.
yeah a couple of people have reported the same on Talothral's Discord. At this point I'm going to venture a guess it has something to do with the bugfix we had to implement cause he forgot a couple of important things, which Ren'Py may not be liking. All I can suggest is to try some of your older autosaves.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
TY for the answer ShaddyModda ... I think I'll just restart... look at my save, at each choice, to know which choice/option I pick and go over the story very quickly that way.

Because I try loading a save on page 9 out of 110(current) and even the savegame on page 9 has the WT not working.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
TY for the answer ShaddyModda ... I think I'll just restart... look at my save, at each choice, to know which choice/option I pick and go over the story very quickly that way.

Because I try loading a save on page 9 out of 110(current) and even the savegame on page 9 has the WT not working.
Holy shit, that's a lot of saves. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Potoum

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
im sorta having the same issues.. saves from v0.35(last one i played) load up fine but nothing is showing up in green to indicate the WT is active.. while older saves all trigger the error..
any plans on fixing at least the WT part?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
im sorta having the same issues.. saves from v0.35(last one i played) load up fine but nothing is showing up in green to indicate the WT is active.. while older saves all trigger the error..
any plans on fixing at least the WT part?
Probably something on your end since it's working for most. Have you activated it in the settings?

Reactions: imzahai

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Nope, double-checked the files, and ran through it myself. It's all working for me.

Reactions: imzahai

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Nope, double-checked the files, and ran through it myself. It's all working for me.
If people are using the latest compressed version, the game .rpy scripts are not in an .rpa. I couldn’t load my last save or get the WT to work.

To get the mod to work, I had to delete all the .rpy scripts and the mod worked fine and was also able to load my last save.

hardcorecu

Oct 14, 2019
it doesnt work for me for some reason i tried on full version as well as compressed version i tried on old saves and fresh start its enabled game recognize the mod but doesnt show anything on choices.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Okay I don't want to sound like a broken record but the walkthrough mod does not seem to work. Given all I've read on here chances are it's on my side but hell if i know what. Did a fresh install of the compressed (maybe I need the uncompressed version?) version, the torrent version does not seem to download (stuck in the finding peers stage)

Started a new game (Prefer starting a new run if long enough time has passed so I am caught up with the story) and deleted all my old saves. Enabled the mod in preferences still nothing.

Something odd though: I f I go into the preferences option in the start screen the option to enable the walkthrough does not show up (the options are :display, rollback side, skip, sex scenes and extra) but if I go to preferences while I am actually playing the option to enable the mod does show up which I made sure is enabled, and it still won't work.

Yeah it was the compressed version, took me 3 hours to download the uncompressed version, but apparently the mod works now.

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah... I think I'm also dumb...

I'm using the compressed version, no walkthrough but game runs. Tried several things, including removing the rpy and rpyc and only used the rpa from the mod, older saves worked with walk-through but it was lacking some things like the quick menu and extras, plus newer saves threw up an exception.

Also, can confirm the weird lacking preferences from above post.

--- Gave up and downloaded the full version, mod does work now, advice below me was correct ----

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote