Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Okay I don't want to sound like a broken record but the walkthrough mod does not seem to work. Given all I've read on here chances are it's on my side but hell if i know what. Did a fresh install of the compressed (maybe I need the uncompressed version?) version, the torrent version does not seem to download (stuck in the finding peers stage)

Started a new game (Prefer starting a new run if long enough time has passed so I am caught up with the story) and deleted all my old saves. Enabled the mod in preferences still nothing.

Something odd though: I f I go into the preferences option in the start screen the option to enable the walkthrough does not show up (the options are :display, rollback side, skip, sex scenes and extra) but if I go to preferences while I am actually playing the option to enable the mod does show up which I made sure is enabled, and it still won't work.
The torrent is a you issue. If you read the for it you'd find that you're running a client that isn't supported.
The mod works fine on the normal, not crunched, not compressed version. My experience is that you have a coinflip of mods running on compressed versions unless they're baked into the game and compressed at the same time.

You probably are experiencing issues with the mod due to that as if you do it on the normal version it runs fine and the menus all work.

Reactions: chainedpanda

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've waited to play this game as it was SO close to completion once I heard of it. Is the .37 mod enough to play the 1.0 version or should I wait a bit for Shaddymod update? As always. Thank you for your modding efforts sir!!

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I've waited to play this game as it was SO close to completion once I heard of it. Is the .37 mod enough to play the 1.0 version or should I wait a bit for Shaddymod update? As always. Thank you for your modding efforts sir!!
Wait for the mod to be updated. Usually updated fairly quickly after release of game.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Sorcerer 1.0.0 with ShaddyModda WT and Replay mod
usual gestures etc

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Save and log folder will now be in Documents/Wills747/

Compressed PC version 1.0.0 incl Shaddy's mod:
Updated my Android port and PC compressed version to 1.0.0

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
i get:
(after Malachi scene)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'SceneCounterUpdate'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "epilogue.rpyc", line 2, in script call
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #1/Sorcerer/Sorcerer/renpy/ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "epilogue.rpyc", line 2, in script call
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #1/Sorcerer/Sorcerer/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'SceneCounterUpdate'.

Linux-5.14.21-210.current-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.37.0
Mon Feb 28 08:11:09 2022

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
does this mod have a feature to let you do both path splits in one playthrough?
for example: haven't played in a while but think there was a path split for Lamia and demon hunters or something...so allowing us to do both in one playthrough

MysteriousOne

Jul 24, 2019
Thank you ShaddyModda for your mod which have made this game so much easier and more enjoyable. Well at least for me. I have just some things I would love to mention.

I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but in Scene Replays - Epilogue Visits there are 2 Ayina scenes that seem the same to me. Are there any differences I overlooked?

Do you also plan the possibility for the player to see all the different endings. From what I have collected on the main forum from Talothral, I know that most of them are bad and hard to find. I would still like to see them, but I do not have enough time to obtain them by trial and error.

I mean one of them is available only on 1st April. Altho that is probably the most easy one. Just have to remember to finish the game that day

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but in Scene Replays - Epilogue Visits there are 2 Ayina scenes that seem the same to me. Are there any differences I overlooked?
I'll take a looka t this as soon as I get the chance.
Do you also plan the possibility for the player to see all the different endings. From what I have collected on the main forum from Talothral, I know that most of them are bad and hard to find. I would still like to see them, but I do not have enough time to obtain them by trial and error.
No I will not, seeing as to even get that page in the replay requires you to complete the game with a united house.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I'm having troubles to DL the walkthrough. Firefox blocks the DL because "certificates expired".

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm having troubles to DL the walkthrough. Firefox blocks the DL because "certificates expired".
F95's attachment server's certificate being expired is a wait until admins of the site get it renewed.
Only solution is to either get it from mediafire link or go to Shaddy's patreon post. Both are in the OP

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote